• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

mleibrock

First Post
Makoa and Gorgol know each other from 15 years or so ago. They ran in a gang together but when the authorities rounded up the gang, Gorgol was pressed into service on a boat. Makoa fled to the temple of Serenrae and offered up his service to keep his freedom, "as it were". Scotley and I are still working on it it is a sore spot for his character, that Makoa ran away. The relationship may be strained or it may be re-uniting old acquaintances.

Red Knight

First Post
Are you currently looking for another PC to torment? Not sure exactly how many you currently have...7 is what I think I counted. No harm in asking right?

Scotley

Hero
Sadly there is a dearth of new Pathfinder/3.5 games these days. Most of the few open games are off the mainstream. I've got a character idea in search of a game. I'd like to play a mid to high level wizard (8th to 12th) in Pathfinder or 3.5, but haven't found a game.

Red Knight

First Post
I have a few ideas as well and even looked to the Paizo forums but that is a free for all mad house. I would like to find a group of people to play with, which I have in many ways with the LPF. But it would seem that regardless of the forum there fraught with people disappearing or just leaving without notice.

Good luck with the game.

Scotley

Hero
I have a few ideas as well and even looked to the Paizo forums but that is a free for all mad house. I would like to find a group of people to play with, which I have in many ways with the LPF. But it would seem that regardless of the forum there fraught with people disappearing or just leaving without notice.

Good luck with the game.

The gaming here took a pretty serious hit with the 'Great Breach of 2012'. Lot's of games didn't recover. I'm hopeful that when the dice roller and other features are restored we'll see the gaming improve as well. The speed and reliability are as good or better than they've ever been.

Red Knight

First Post
An on site dice roller would be great. I had to post something and then my reply to hit my 10 posts before inserting a Perception check for a LPF game I'm in.

Remove ads