• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Is this better written? Added more names, nouns and adjectives. (that is correct, right Mowgli?)

Garias'
contract as a merchant marine on the ship Zee Khron was good, but when its renewal came up, the grizeled veteren watched his captain make dealings with some shady characters, in particular was this bugbear who sat at the captain's table. Garias watched as a large bag of coin was exchanged for a small pouch that disappeared under the bugbear's cloak then the bestial bugbear got up and left, the vacated seat was quickly filled with a captain of ill repute.

This particular slimy character sailed the Queen's Gambit, Earl "pouches" Fannagan by name. The Gambit and Khron had sailed in tandem a few times, The Zee Khron as mercenary hire protection for some piracy, smuggling and slave trade, all serious offenses in The Kingdom.

Scotley

Hero
I like! Can I start posting since what my character needs is up? Or would you prefer we wait until you have it finished for everyone?

Remove ads