Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok, copper subscriber here. Now going to try again

Dk 3BbAPwD54EJLHAYgocTrdBHGiDPNAGeaAN8kAb5IGfGgjbLQDdBOb3wN0B4Nb3AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

.View attachment 57540xls worked, xlr - not. What is the difference between them?

a
b
c
d
e
f
g
h
i
j
k
l
m
n
o
p
q
r
s

Attachments

• Warehouse 101.1.1.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Boy, that's weird, DeWar. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before. You've achieved ..... something.

Scott DeWar

I was desperate. Still working on the problem. I still don't see my copper subscriber heading yet. What am I missing?

Leif

Adventurer
You don't see it yet because it's not there. Are you sure you paid with your Scott DeWar account and not some other ID? Maybe you need to ask [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] or another Mod what's going on?

Leif

Adventurer
DeWar, you should first confirm that there has, in fact, been a charge to your credit card for an ENWorld subscription, and then figure out to which identity the subscription pertains, if one there is.

Leif

Adventurer
Hmmm, well then, I'd begin to raise holy hell, if I was you!

Wait. Are you sure the payment was for the scott dewar id, and not some other ENWorld id, like tetsubo or something??

Scott DeWar

I am sure. The only other id i ever started was "the other guy" and I forgot what that pass word was.

Scotley

Hero
One more idea for you to try, Go to settings, then on the left go to 'general settings' under 'my account'. Once they scroll way down to 'enhanced attachment uploading' and make sure it is turned off. I think this feature may not be fully implemented or your local machine may not support it. See if that helps. I have it turned off. Conversely, if it is turned off maybe try turning it on, though I really think it should be off.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmmm, well then, I'd begin to raise holy hell, if I was you!

Not usually advisable as the first go-to approach to problem resolution.

Scott, if you have account issues I'm always happy to help if I know about them. Meta is the best forum to get help.

In this case, attachment types have nothing to do with subscriptions. And your displayed supporter title is something you can change if you want to; it doesn't change automatically.

Any questions, happy to help in Meta.

Last edited:

Remove ads