Once, Twice, Three times a Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I was going to go for tacos. I did have some others that might have come across as more offensive.

::Chuckles:: That reminds me of a song, which is so very true..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrDjYT3eqWs]YouTube - Cheech and Chong: Mexican American Song[/ame]

Since my Gf's name is Debbie. I like music. Someone in my family is named Chella. I like my nina and tia. I took Spanish in high school and got a B. And I hate getting up in the morning, and I take a long time doing it.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Remember this isn't just about offending you. It's about offending the more PC readers out there. Of course as someone I call friend I wouldn't want to offend you but I suspect as you've shown so far you're more willing to laugh with us.;)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Im amazed how unproductive today has been for me due to Call of Duty and being swept into an emotion filled serious discussion in the hive and elsewhere on enworld.

I think it's time for me to sleep*...

* If I made the HIVE I was tempted to name it "No Sleep For The Wicked" or "The HIVE Never Sleeps" just for the bad/wrong/fun of it.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It takes alot ot offend me.
Good to know but I don't think I'll push it.
Im amazed how unproductive today has been for me due to Call of Duty and being swept into an emotion filled serious discussion in the hive and elsewhere on enworld.
I haven't done much tonight either. I did workout just now. I'm really proud of myself. I finally lost that last couple of pounds I needed for a 10 pound total loss. I'm annoyed it's taken longer than I wanted. Also my workout program has a glitch in it. When it's doing an exercise called Heel Jacks it continues instead of taking a break in between sets. I didn't used to be able to keep up but now I go with the glitch and keep rolling with it.:)

I think it's time for me to sleep*...

* If I made the HIVE I was tempted to name it "No Sleep For The Wicked" or "The HIVE Never Sleeps" just for the bad/wrong/fun of it.
Save those for the next time.:)

hafrogman

Adventurer
So.

While we're on the subject of lies and betrayal . . .

Did anybody else notice that Desert Hare's avatar and signature are gone? Along with the Community Supporter band. The supporter account that was purchased through a completely different site, possibly to hide the credit card owner. The person who showed up just as Rev disappeared. With the name "Desert Hare".

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
So.

Did anybody else notice that Desert Hare's avatar and signature are gone? Along with the Community Supporter band. The supporter account that was purchased through a completely different site, possibly to hide the credit card owner. The person who showed up just as Rev disappeared. With the name "Desert Hare".

Oh man, things are getting deep!:eek:

Am I real? Are you real?:eek:

Ginnel

Explorer
So.

I did say I had my suspicions didn't I ;)

Which I may have voiced a few times.

Your real Galeros!!! you have to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads