Once, Twice, Three times a Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yeah, see, that seems to happen everytime you say something tangentially dopey about or towards me.

I happen to be watching.

I'm always watching.

Always.
Just you? cause chances are if you watch for all the dopey things I say you'll never sleep again.:p

Goldmoon

First Post
I trusted Rev. I even added him to my unofficial contact list should something happen to me. I had begun to think of Hare like a sister, someone I could share things with. I'm hurt and I'm angry and it's EXACTLY why I don't f***ing trust people.

Now as for the giggity... I know I drive a lot of it. After reading some things I see its not welcome. I apologize if I drove anyone away and I will remain giggity-free from now on.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I trusted Rev. I even added him to my unofficial contact list should something happen to me. I had begun to think of Hare like a sister, someone I could share things with. I'm hurt and I'm angry and it's EXACTLY why I don't f***ing trust people.
I knew you had trust issues. I had a feeling this would hit you pretty hard. It makes it hard on us trying to win your trust.:( I don't blame you not trusting but I hope you'll find someone you can trust. Not everyone is like this.:)

Now as for the giggity... I know I drive a lot of it. After reading some things I see its not welcome. I apologize if I drove anyone away and I will remain giggity-free from now on.
Now that's a shame.:.-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads