• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[One PC Needed!]3.5 ed. CORE + approval game[One PC Needed!]

TiCaudata

First Post
Alright, I'm on vacation in Denver, but here's a quick sum up of the character I'm thinking of.

[sblock=character]
Name: Jasper Gragolino
Male Human Cleric 8
Neutral Good

Str 14 -- (6 pts)
Dex 12 -- (4 pts)
Con 14 -- (6 pts)
Int 10 -- (2 pts)
Wis 19 -- (8 pts, 4th, 8th, 2 magic)
Cha 10 -- (2 pts)

Hit Points 55 (8,4*4,5*3,16)
AC 21, Touch 11 Flat 20 (6 Breastplate, 2 shield, 1 Dex, 2 Natural)
Init +1
BAB +6/+1, Grap +8
Speed 30
Fort +9, Ref +4, Will +12 (1 Resistance)

Melee +10/+5 Adamantine Morningstar 1d8+2 20/x2

Medium, 5'9", 170 lbs., 25 yrs old
Black hair, blue eyes, fair skin
Speaks common

Skills: (armor check penalty -1)
+13 Concentration (11 ranks + 2 CON)
+11 Knowledge (religion) (11 ranks + 0 INT)
+11 Knowledge (planes) (11 ranks + 0 INT)
+4 Listen
+4 Spot

Feats
- Extend Spell
- Craft Wondrous Item
- Power Attack
- WF Morningstar

Human Traits
-Extra feat and skill points

Cleric Abilities
- Turn Undead
- Spontaneous cure spells
- Domains: Travel, Luck

Spells Per Day 6/5/4/4/3 and domains; DC 14 + spell level

Equipment: (31 lb 25987.6gp)
+1 mithral breastplate 5,200 gp
Adamantine Morningstar 6lb 3,008 gp
Heavy Darkwood Shield 5lb 257gp
Explorer's outfit (free)

Ring of protection +1 2000 gp
Amulet of Natural Armor +2 8000gp
Vest of Resistance +1 1000 gp
Circlet of WIS + 2 4000 gp

Heward's handy haversack 5lb 2000 gp
Spell component pouch 5 gp
Wand of cure light wounds x 1 750 gp
Bedroll 0.1 gp
Trail Rations x7 7lb 3.5gp
Waterskin 4lb 1gp
Rope, Silk 10lb 20gp

1012.4 gp left[/sblock]

[sblock=background]
This is a weak, but I will absolutly be fleshing him out more on my 1000 mile drive tomorrow.

Jasper Gragolino was born in the border town of Glens Burrow. Growing up he knew he wanted more out of life than the farm fields with occasional raids could provide. As soon as he was able, Jasper left the farm with a military recruiter. This was partly to avoid conscription, but mainly as an excuse to see the world beyond the sleepy town.

As time went by, Jasper learned to trust the luck and whims of the road. Not only did this serve him well while in the military, but after his discharge he has discovered all the edges of the empire, living off of his wits, and an occasional prayer to his luck.

Lately, he has joined loosely with a group of his former comrades who were in need of another arm for exploration. While Jasper does tend to yearn for the road, he is mostly content with his current arrangement and companions. If time allows, he will wander for a day or two in any given direction between adventures or during recuperations.
[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
I've made my decision of players who will take part in the upcoming game. Thank you to all of you who submitted characters, especially those of you that helped others and worked to piece together the parties history.

My decision was based on numerous things including, but not limited to, party composition, past experience with players, quality of submissions, and gut feeling. For those of you that were not selected, my apologies, and good luck with your other games.

The cast, in no particular order (actually, that's incorrect. They are in order of increasing magicky-ness):
Padraig Dodrahin, Male Human Fighter 8 (Vigwyn the Unruly)
Gil Riprock, Male Half-Orc Fighter 4/Rogue 4 (Lazlow)
Konstantine D’Artur, Male Human Bard 8 (Dichotomy)
Zagnak, Male Half-orc Barbarian 1/Druid 7 (hero4hire)
Jaspar Gragolino, Male Human Cleric 8 (TiCaudata)
Gwennath Ledshot, Female Halfling Sorcerer 8 (randomling)

Please move future discussions to the OOC thread here: OOC There we can finalize the parties back-story, you can get any out of character tactical discussions out of the way, etc.

You can go and post your characters here: Rogue's Gallery
Thanks again, everyone.

michael_noah

First Post
Bloodcookie, if you could post here to let me know whether you're available still, that would be great. I may have need of another player shortly, and I'd love to have you.

michael_noah

First Post
Bloodcookie, welcome to the game. You can find the rogue's gallery here
The OOC thread here
And the game thread here

Feel free to introduce yourself in the OOC thread with any ideas you might have. I've indicated that Ruathen has arrived in town shortly after the rest of the party and is awaiting them at an inn, to which they'll shortly be returning.

michael_noah

First Post
The party will soon be in need of another member. Zagnak is most likely thinking of pursuing other opportunities. I believe that the best fit may be a wizard or sorcerer of some sort. Please post any ideas here, and I'll try to choose someone before the party gets back to civilization (or not, if you're that sort of PC).

For those that had submitted characters in the first round, I'd love to have you, but I don't think most of the ideas will really complement the party at this point. Think about an arcane caster (or something I haven't thought of) for another submission. On the other hand, if you think your character will be a perfect fit, just post and tell me why.

The game so far: The game!

The cast, in no particular order (actually, that's incorrect. They are in order of increasing magicky-ness):
Padraig Dodrahin, Male Human Fighter 8 (Vigwyn the Unruly)
Gil Riprock, Male Half-Orc Fighter 4/Rogue 4 (Lazlow)
Konstantine D’Artur, Male Human Bard 8 (Dichotomy)
Jaspar Gragolino, Male Human Cleric 8 (TiCaudata)
Ruathen, Male Bladedancer (Bloodcookie)

Please move future discussions to the OOC thread here: OOC There we can finalize the parties back-story, you can get any out of character tactical discussions out of the way, etc.

Current Party: Rogue's Gallery
Thanks again, everyone.

Rino

First Post
I can try to build something, it has been a while since I made a PC, I dont have any ideas atm

but there is a lack of spellcasting

Remove ads