D&D 5E One Shot - Frolic and Fire [OOC] [FULL]

tglassy

Adventurer
Yes, Badger is a human Wizard. Badger is not he real name, but most aren’t sure he remembers his real name. He’ll certainly answer if someone asks, but never the same name twice.

He’s looking for certain magical remedies. Nobody knows what for. So he winds up studying anything magical he comes across with fervent fervor.

His usual answer to most problems is to blow it up.

He’s using the School of Invention, from a UA. Which is why he’s my D character.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Lu-Manno is in the RG. I'll post his stats here also, for a quick review.

[sblock=Lu-Manno "Deadspeaker" of the Katho-Olavi]
Race: Goliath
Class/Level: Cleric 1
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Size: Medium
Type (Subtype): Humanoid (giant)
Init: +0
Speed: 30ft
Senses: Passive Perception: 12
Languages: Common, Giant, Dwarven, Celestial
Background: Acolyte
Ispiration: none

STATISTICS
Str 17(+3), Dex 10(+0) , Con 14(+2), Int 08(-1), Wis 14(+2), Cha 12(+1)

AC: 16 (chainmail)
HP: 10 (1d8 +2)
Prof. Bonus: +2
Proficiencies: All armors and shields, all simple weapons
Tools: none
Feats: none
Saves: WIS +4, CHA +3
Special Defenses: stone's endurance (1/rest)

Combat:
MELEE: warhammer +5 ATK, 1d8+3 bludeoning
MELEE/RANGE: Dagger +5 ATK, 1d4+3 piercing; finesse, light, range (20/60)

Skills:
+0 (dex) Acrobatics
+2 (wis) Animal Handling
-1 (int) Arcana
+5 (str) Athletics*
+1 (cha) Deception
+1 (int) History*
+4 (wis) Insight*
+1 (cha) Intimidation
-1 (int) Investigation
+4 (wis) Medicine*
-1 (int) Nature
+2 (wis) Perception
+1 (cha) Performance
+1 (cha) Persuasion
+1 (int) Religion*
+0 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+0 (dex) Stealth
+2 (wis) Survival
* proficient

Racial:
+2 STR, +1 CON
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 feet
Natural Athlete: You have proficiency in the Athletics skill.
Stone's Endurance: You can focus yourself to occasionally shrug off injury. When you take damage, you can use your reaction to roll a dl2. Add your Constitution modifier to the number rolled, and reduce the damage by that total. After you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest.
Powerful Build: You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.
Mountain Born: You're acclimated to high altitude, including elevations above 20,000 feet. You're also naturally adapted to cold climates, as described in chapter 5 of the Dungeon Master's Guide.
Languages: Common, Giant

Acolyte:
Skills: Religion and Insight
Tools: none
Languages: Choice two.
Feature: Shelter of the Faithful; As an acolyte, you command the respect of those who share your faith, and you can perform the religious ceremonies of your deity. You and your adventuring companions can expect to receive free healing and care at a temple, shrine, or other established presence of your faith, though you must provide any material components needed for spells. Those who share your religion will support you (but only you) at a modest lifestyle.
You might also have ties to a specific temple dedicated to your chosen deity or pantheon. and you have a residence there. This could be the temple where you used to serve, if you remain on good terms with it, or a temple where you have found a new home. While near your temple, you can call upon the priests for assistance. provided the assistance you ask for is not hazardous and you remain in good standing with your temple.

Cleric:
- Divine Domain: Order
- Bonus Proficiencies: Gain proficiencey with heavy armor
- Voice of Authority: Starting at 1st level, immediately after you cast a spell on an ally using a spell slot of 1st level or higher, that ally can use their reaction to make one weapon attack against a target of your choice that you can see. If the spell targets more than one ally, you choose the ally who can make the attack.
- Domain Spells: command, heroism
- Spellcasting:
- Cantrips: resistance, light, spare the dying
- Spells Prepared: 3 Levels: 1st only
- Spell Save: DC 12
- Spell attack: +4
- Ritual Casting
- Spellcasting Focus: holy symbol

Starting Gold: 200gp
Combat Gear:
chainmail 75gp
stoneheaded warhammer; greatclub 2sp
dagger 2gp

Other Gear:
holy symbol - amulet 5gp
rope, 50' hempen
clothes, travler's 2gp
Backpack (explorer's pack 10gp)
- bedroll
- mess kit
- tinderbox
- torches 10/10
- rations 10/10
- waterskin
- sack 1cp
- clothes, common 5sp
Belt Pouch
- potions of healing x2 (2d4+2) 100gp
- loose coins

Treasure:
GP: 5 SP: 2 CP: 9

Carrying Capacity: 510 lbs
Push/Drag/Lift: 1,020 lbs
Climb: 15' Swim: 15'
Long Jump: 17' & 8.5'
High Jump: 6' & 3'
Hold Breath: 3 minutes

Personality:
Trait: I see omens in every event and action. The gods try to speak to us, we just need to listen.
Trait: I am rude to people who lack my commitment to hard work and fair play.
Ideal: We must help bring about the changes the gods are constantly working in the world.
Bond: I owe my life to the temple who took me in when I was exiled from my clan. They showed me the true meaning of worshipping the gods.
Flaw: The people who knew me when I was young know my shameful secert, so I can never go home again.

Sex: Male
Height: 7'-3"
Weight: 365lbs
Hair Color: bald
Facial Hair: none
Eye Color: pale green
Skin Tone: light grey
Scars/Tattoos: tribal tattoos across shoulders and upper arms
Description:
Background:

Notes:
Worships Kavaki with lip service to Kuliak who is taking a great intrest in him.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat]
AC: 16 (chainmail)
HP: 10/10 HD: 1/1 (1d8+2)
Speed: 30'
Saves: STR +3, DEX +0, CON +2, INT -1, WIS +4, CHA +3
Features: voice of authority 1/1
Special Defenses: stone's endurance 1/1

Combat:
warhammer +5 attack, 1d8+3 bludgeoning, two-handed
dagger(melee) +5 attack, 1d4+3 piercing, finesse, light
dagger(thrown) +5 attack, 1d4+3 piercing, finesse, light, thrown, (range 20/60)
Spell Slots: 1st: 2/2
Cantrips: resistance, spare the dying, light
Spells Prepared: command, herosim, bless, protection from good and evil, healing word

Consumables:
torches 10/10
rations 10/10[/sblock]
[sblock=Order Domain]
Domain Spells:
1st - command, heroism
3rd - enhance ability, hold person
5th - mass healing word, slow
7th - compulsion, locate creature
9th - commune, dominate person

Bonus Proficiency
At 1st level, you gain proficiency with heavy armor.

Voice of Authority
Starting at 1st level, immediately after you cast a spell on an ally using a spell slot of 1st level or higher, that ally can use their reaction to make one weapon attack against a target of your choice that you can see. If the spell targets more than one ally, you choose the ally who can make the attack.

Channel Divinity:
- Order's Demand Starting at 2nd level, as an action, you present your holy symbol, and each creature of your choice that can see or hear you within 30 feet of you must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or be charmed by you until the end of your next turn or until the charmed creature takes any damage. You can also cause any of the charmed creatures to fall prone when they fail the saving throw.

Order's Dominion:
At 6th level, when you cast a spell of the enchantment school using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you regain one expended spell slot. The slot you regain must be of a level lower than the spell you cast and can't be higher than 5th level.

Divine Strike:
At 8th level, once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can cause the attack to deal an extra 1d8 force damage to the target. When you reach 14th level, the extra damage increases to 2d8.

Order's Wrath:
Starting at 17th level, if you deal your Divine Strike damage to a creature, that creature takes an extra 2d8 force damage the first time each turn that any ally of yours hits it with a weapon attack. This benefit lasts until the start of your next turn.[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Mine will be Magdalena or Milady. Probably not Zuleyka with Badger in the party. Since we have a barbarian, Milady might be better as a ranged fighter (I don't know how the rogues are built). I wouldn't want to step on the tank toes of the barbarian with a paladin.

Radaceus

Adventurer
I like this mips42 attitude, I dont have any characters in the one shot RG, but I do like the option D format, in fact I am tempted to tweak my random reroll character generator I created for my ToA campaign (...because dying is a thing and we need to get back to Chult ASAP! lol), I also like the idea of rolling stats inline and then deciding on my character.

how soon will this start? if i have some time I can attempt to fill one of the open spots.

Radaceus

Adventurer
funny, i was trying to find an Earth Genasi I rolled up for an NPC, couldn't find it/gave up, then I rolled random for race for Option D and got Genasi...

SO looks like Earth Genasi...was thinking Monk, but might go for a spellcaster seeing all the heavies are lining up.

Remove ads