D&D 5E One Shot - Frolic and Fire [OOC] [FULL]

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, a few ideas:

Durn the elf ranger, exchanged in his childhood by a changeling and raised to youth by nymphs. He remembers nothing of his childhood, but retains ranger talents as a Fey legacy. (Lvl 1)

Arkham the mad, sorcerer that obtained his powers after a dreadful encounter with a servant of the Old Ones. (Lvl 1)

Ragnar the wizard, a dwarf that dedicates most of his life to the pursuit of arcane knowledge (lvl 2).

Dwarna the druidess, a half-orc shaman born from the union of an orc priestess and a noble sorcerer, conceived to strengthen the tribes ties with nature and magic. (Lvl 2)

Kantor the charlatan, a rogue gnome that travels the lands disguised as healer and sage. (Lvl 2)

Raskan the soothsayer, a draconian bard that lives as and advisor and adventurer, often posing as fortuneteller ans guardian of secrets. (Lvl 2)

Now, would any of these fit the story? Please, let me know! :)

mips42

Adventurer
Archon, Id say, based on what I know if the other characters (not much) that Kantor would be a good choice. Though Arkham and Badger having cackle-offs could be fun, too.
So, sounds like we have:
Badger the unhinged, (wizard/Sorcerer/magic slinger)
A Tabaxian monk,
Magdalena the vengeful, (paladin)
Thundar the Beardless, (barbarian)
Kantor, gnome rogue

So, since this is heating up, I'll take 1 to 2 more. Working on writing the into now... :D

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Actually, my tabaxi turned out to be rogue. At least for the first level. Whispers on the Wind (Whisper for short) is ready in the RG.

Archon Basileus

First Post
I can toy around with classes a bit! ;) Let me see where will the group fall, and I can cook it up to cover another interesting spot. I might even go cleric and keep some moral flaws on him...

EarlyBird

Explorer
Party so far...

Badger, human wizard 2
?? tabaxi rouge 1
Magdalena, human paladin 2
Thundar the Beardless, dwarf barbarian 1
Kantor, gnome rogue 1

I'm thinking my D character would be a Goliath Cleric of the Order Domain. He is a warrior who just fell short of becoming a paladin, which was his dream. I'll have him in the RG today.

Remove ads