D&D 5E One Shot - Frolic and Fire [OOC] [FULL]

mips42

Adventurer
okay, cool. sounds like we probably have 7 which is the most i'd run. Im gonna edit the first post as soon as I can to let you folks know where my head is at on this game. in the meantime, either edit your own posts or create new ones here with a physical description of your character and, unless y'all have traveled together before, what another character might have learned about them in roughly a weeks travel.
Will be posting the opening as soon as I can.
Good luck, have fun and see all y'all on the other side.

tglassy

Adventurer
Badger looks like an old man who likes fire. Because he’s an old man who likes fire.

What you would have learned is that he has a great dislike for squirrels, believing them to be better roasted than moving. He has been quite literally living in a cave near a small town who’s name he cannot remember, studying some books left behind by a wizard he helped kill. With fire.

He wears a weird device over his robes, looking like the outlines of a suit of armor. This armor is a class feature, and has to do with overlapping force fields. Or it’s just air and doesn’t do anything. Badger can’t remember which.

So far, at least one person would likely have had their eyebrows singed off when Badger felt their food needed to be heated up. With a Bonfire Spell.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Whispers on the Wind, or Whisper for short, looks like a humanoid cat, because he is a humanoid cat. Tabaxi, similar to a clouded leopard but walking upright and possessing opposing thumbs.

He’s a shady character, and people with similar shady backgrounds may know of him as someone who can buy and sell illegal goods for you. And those with an interest in perfumes, or those whom the tabaxi thinks have such an interest, may have been approached by him to browse through his selection of exquisite scents.

And anyone may have noticed his catnaps on rooftops, support beams, or places only cats could lie comfortably.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Thandar Beardless looks like a dwarf... without a beard, cause he's beardless. (No, Badger did not singe it off.) Longish brown hair, kind of of a wild man, furs and stuff. Carries a well crafted shield and hammer, decorated in traditional dwarven clan sigils.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Riyoco Tessin, AKA Lady Clarisse de Winter, AKA the mysterious Milady, agent of Waterdeep is a buxom, blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty. Gorgeous and curvaceous, she catches any eye in the room. Her clothes are expensive, if a bit worn, indicating a noble down on her luck. As Milady, she wears black leathers, though still presents enough cleavage to be eye catching, and a simple black ball mask to hide her features.

2j34izt.jpg

Remove ads