• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online Campaign in the IC forum!

Rhialto

First Post
That's fine...

P.S. Sollir--you might want to change your name..."Alex" is a bit to modern... As for height... around 6'...these guys have the Tolkien height advantage...

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
here is decent representation of what Yunalesca looks like a picture is worth a thousand words... they say...

Attachments

• yuna.jpg
    yuna.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 128

Rhialto

First Post
Okay, new guys, you might want homelands. I took a brief look at your characters, and came up with the following...

Clear Dragon--How's Caz Murdin sound? A dark, cynical place, not wholly evil, but far from pleasant...

Tokiwong... How about Cassira? A tiny island nation, noted for its farmers, pleasant, peaceful, and safe. (If yes, I'd like to contact you for a little plot idea...)

Sollir--interested in Tae Noch Riel...? By the way, as an Alfari wizard, you might want to consider joining the Silver Chalice a society for Elven wizards in the Kingdom of Morn...

Rhialto

First Post
I guess I should mention that as of this moment, we are at full players...

Mal Malenkirk (Game Control)

Kaiambus Arkhendeire (Kajimba Lion)

Vargo Sentilospar (Vargo)

Yunalesca (tokiwong)

Sirath Leisterb (Clear Dragon)

"Alex" (Sollir Furryfoot)

Vargo

First Post
Vargo's "backstory"

While the sight of Yunalesca might cause a lesser man to forget his vows, (yowza! where did you get that picture?) the horrors that Vargo has seen keep him focused on his current task - seeking out those who would bring Redos's minions into the world, and stop them.

Since Death can be used as a catalyst to open extradimensional gateways, he is quite worried about the upcoming celebration of Thanatos, and the certainty that the cult of Redos will use the "festivities" as a mask for their horrific rites. This, to Vargo, is Not Acceptible. This is the situation that finds Vargo within the caravan.

Those who have spoke to him have found him literate, knowledgeable, and opinionated, but open to reason and discussion of other viewpoints, except where Redos is involved. He has even indicated possibly attending the festival of Surya, as an observer, of course.

Vargo

First Post
Currently memorized spells:

0 - Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Guidance, Cure Minor Wounds, Resistance
1 - Bane, Bless, Cause Fear, Deathwatch, Expeditious Retreat
2 - Augury, Bull's Strength, Detect Thoughts, Endurance
3 - Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Dispel Magic, Fly

Tokiwong

First Post
Thanks Vargo... the artwork is by a Korean artist Hyung Tae Kim.. good stuff... anyways I am keeping my background fast and loose till Rhialto gives me the heads-up on Carissa

Tae Noch Riel is fine with me, can you point me out to what the Silver Chalice is (perhaps I missed it under the thread in plots and places)?

Thinking of a new name, can you give me some examples of 'common' names for Alfari please?

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Yunalesca-Brief Background

Yunalesca, what can one say about her? She is carefree, and enjoys the world around her. She has a spirit that does not dull under adversity. She rather enjoys it for the most part, she loves to overcome challenges many see as impossible. Many would call her personality inviting and charming, but she is for the most part just a friendly person, wanting to make friends with others...

She enjoys traveling but speaks little of her homeland, the small island of Carissa. But her memories are fond and she seems to be surprised by all the pomp and glory people have for titles and names and such... she is charming but not courtly, but she is right at home among the common people... though she has a special fondness in her heart for nature... animals... especially her pets... "Valis" her tiger... and "Uto" and "Skoto", her pet wolves...

Many consider her a druid by her manner and skills, but she considers herself a simple scholar of the land... she listens to the spirits in the land and heed their blessings... But the most important thing at least right now is to have fun...

Remove ads