• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online D&D Merch?

SlamZanee

First Post
Well in my area there are a few hobbie shops and such but none ever have what im looking for so i resorted to looking for online sales and for some reason i can't find any good sites.

My question is if anyone knows of any good online sites that carry a wide variety of D&D products (miniatures, battle maps, dice, books...ect.). Anything would be helpful, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I usually end up using frpgames. You can find better prices using priceowl or somesuch, but usually, FRPGames is 20%-25% off or so, and are good about saying what they have in stock, and they are very reliable.

Generally speaking, I almost always pay by money order, as opposed to credit card (since I er, don't have much room left on that), so I can't really shop form amazon.com or someplace, as sometimes they say they have something, but really don't, so I end up getting screwed.

Only downside with FRPGames is they are located in California, which can make shipping slow to the other parts of the country. (Though still much quicker than anything from chicago. Despite my being only about 300 miles away, I'm lucky to get something from Chicago in 2 weeks)

www.nobleknight.com is pretty good, too. And I've bought from www.doordice.com a few times

Krieg

First Post
Priceowl is great for finding good comparative deals on books and is probably your best bet for larger "name" titles (WoTC, S&S etc).

Tyris Harmon

First Post
I'll throw in another vote for FRPgames. Great service and very friendly to boot. It does take awhile to get my stuff but I always get it.

SlamZanee

First Post
well usually i first check ebay for price and variety of stuff but D&D stuff is usually scarce...though i did manage to get a 3.5 PH for 15$ including shipping...anyway...FRPgames seems to look quite good, thanx again all.

Krieg

First Post
Oops, almost forgot....If you go with FRPGames, check their ebay store first. They often have items starting out for even less on ebay than they have them at their online store. (Of course patience is required if taking that route)

Remove ads