• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC 3.5 Savage Tide

ethandrew

First Post
My character is going to be focused on two shticks - mass healing (via feats from Complete Divine and Complete Mage) and ranged combat (via my Eldritch Blast). I can wear light armor and use all simple weapons, plus rapier and short sword (and hand crossbow), so I won't be adverse to stepping up if needs be; my low-ish HP (8d6+4d8) means I won't be taking on Big Bads in melee but may be able to help with multiple weaker foes.

Feats I've chosen?
Touch of Healing (reserve feat): I can auto-heal everyone up to half their HP for free outside of combat.
Sacred Healing: gives everyone fast healing 3 for a bunch of rounds with a Turn (Turn Undead) burn.
Extra Turning: more Turn burnin'
Reach Spell: cast healing and other touch spells on anyone within 30' without needing to touch them.
Precise Shot: no -4 for shooting into melee for me (even with Touch attacks, -4 is gross; I get Point Blank Shot for free with the Elf domain).

And, as I mentioned before, I can Turn burn to convert my EB into a 5d6 healing ray.

Comments, suggestions?

Healing Devotion feat in Complete Champion. If you don't have it, let me know and I'll type out the description.

ethandrew

First Post
I think I need to have Healing as a Domain for Healing Devotion, which I won't, as Eilistraee doesn't have it.

Actually not true, unless of course you are a Cleric, in which case you can only take a domain feat in the domains offered by your Deity. Unless Healing is one of the available domains, I guess you can't take it. Nerds.

ethandrew

First Post
I ran a mystic theurge in my f2f game who could heal an entire party using only turn attempts and the Touch of Healing feat. Pretty potent healer you're going to have, HB.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads