• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC 3.5 Savage Tide

Dragonwriter

First Post
Then yeah, they might be a good idea. They're from Tome of Magic and can be very interesting. Since we're starting at higher level, I've got more versatility thanks to more vestiges available and the ability to bind two at a time. Even so, lower level Binders can change from day to day, or even during a day if they have the right feats.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Question: Does anyone know of a 3.5 version of a Character Builder that would include information from all the Completes? Damn I hate making high-level PCs...

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I'm not sure myslef, what I think we're doing is a group of 8,
M&L made an arcane type
Bedford created a werebear tank,
DragonWriter (can I call you DW?) created a spellscale binder
WD made a dragonfire adept
ethandrew is making a halfling thrower

and I'm not sure where everyone else is at.

ethandrew

First Post
Hmm, so what, if anything is needed? I don't really see a skill monkey or a healer, per se, yet, are those areas covered?

I've got trap finding and disabling covered. But doubling up would be fine, our characters can Rochambeau to determine who attempts to disable.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Augh. Forget it. Sorry, but I think I'm going to bow out of this one, too. I'm getting no joy out of crunching numbers and recording all of my character's powers and abilities.

Remove ads