OOC 3.5 Savage Tide

ethandrew

First Post
Augh. Forget it. Sorry, but I think I'm going to bow out of this one, too. I'm getting no joy out of crunching numbers and recording all of my character's powers and abilities.

If you need help, let me know. I actually like doing that part of it and it doesn't take me too much time. I'd rather this than see you bow-out.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Bedford, I think you can calm down a little about the combat aspect of the other characters. You're going to have a lot of melee power, I'm able to support you at times, WD has area-effect energy attacks at-will, ethandrew can give covering fire and Myth has arcane power out the wazoo. A healer would be handy, but UMD can cover it, too.

And if Gandalf is nice, he might let my Blood Quickening meditation on Tamara allow me to trigger CLW wands, when I am bound to Karsus. Would that be possible, boss? Karsus allows me to trigger wands/staves as a Wizard of my Binder level and the Tamara meditation allows me to "add" the Cure spells to my spell list, for the purposes of spell-completion and spell-trigger items. Might help cover the Healer part at times, since I am none too fond of Buer.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Excellent. Thanks very much.

Now if we all contribute to a wand or two of CLW every so often, Sharazek can do some healing nice and easy for you folks. Without switching my vestige to Buer. Yay!

(As I'm sure you can tell from the last couple of posts, I don't like Buer. Only good things are Fast Healing and a Healing Touch... Meh, compared to Haures and Karsus. They're niiiiice. :D)

Remove ads