OOC 3.5 Savage Tide

s@squ@tch

First Post
alright, Derrenil is pretty much done.

Progression is paragon @ 1st level, then mix of cleric and paragon.

She doesn't plan on being seen.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
While I'm not too versed with the starting background of the Savage Tides, ie: what would initially bring my character to adventure, my master thrower, Fenrick Huddlestone, was a bit of a miscreant who would travel with a performance troop, showing off his knife throwing skills but also breaking and entering the more luxurious manses of the various cities he'd attend.

Could be he met a few of you along the way, or perhaps they were in the same traveling show.

The characters originally started together receiving a letter from Lavinia asker their help to get money out of her family vault, or you could have met up with the party in a major city later. the two big cities that the party has been to is Sasserine, as the main city, and farshore, it's colony.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Gandalf I'll enter El in for RP purpouses and add her spells and finalize her items today or tomorow (hopefully before the first combat encounter). I hope that's ok with you :)

BTW not all characters are in the RG, which makes it hard for me to write as i don't know their appearance.

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Yes, that will be fine. Also, Everyone who has a character NOT in the RG if you could post that character it would be very helpful, if you need to finish up the character that's alright, because the first part is pretty RP heavy before going into monsterland.

Remove ads