OOC 3.5 Savage Tide

Myth and Legend

First Post
I've added her story, only thing left is to finalize spells + spell costs, get a Ring of Enduring Arcana (CM), and let you know which spells she has made persistent on herself via Metamagic Effect. (stuff like Luminous Armor, Greter Blink, True Sight etc.)

If any caster in the party wants shield, Mage Armor or the likes persisted for free, let me know, El can use Cooperative Metamagic to help.

It might take a few more days to finish her up, i'm helping a friend move and each day after work it's taking all my remaining free time.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
OK, I will update the IC right now, I just want to let you know that if I sick uber godlike reicarnated Vanthus on you at the end you are very screwed, even with your PCs the way they are, maybe as a final, post demegorgon fight to end things with a bang...

(evil laughter)

Myth and Legend

First Post
I added spell/item selection and daily persisted buffs and a quick at-a-glance statblock to Elistina's sheet. I think she is 100% done now and ready for combat!

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hey we are all in this to have fun. If RPing a turtle is not your thing, just rush past the encounter and move on. You don't have to follow the printed adventure at 100%.

That's why I DM my own plots, I never get bored with the NPCs since i made them all :D

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
OK, if everyone loved RPing with the turtle, then we can go back but I will say you gave him just (ha!) 1 k in gp, and he also told you about the pirates that used to come through would go to a cave in the back of the cove.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I'm still here. I do not intend to give up my spellscale binder so easily! ;)

I don't mind continuing the RP (if we could get a few more posts on a regular basis), but I understand this is pretty much Sharazek's thing and can definitely bore the other players. So in the interest of keeping things interesting moving, I'm fine with just jumping over the chat. :)

Remove ads