[OOC] A Game of Trust

Master_Pugs

First Post
Actually... I must agree... if it's an RP heavy D&D game it seams like it may call for breaking out my favourite char of all time... still pissed about not being able to rp him... the game was too hack and slash. But I'd love to join in on this.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Hurricain/Master_Pugs: There's definitely still room -- I'll take up to six; we have three currently, plus Mith once his character's ready, then you two.

And yes, it's definitely very RP-heavy... There will be far more conversations than combats, trust me.

Anyway, as I said, just read the last page or so to get up to speed, and introduce your character however you feel is appropriate, whenever they're rolled & ready. 'til then, I'll be looking forward to it.

doghead

thotd
I've had a quick look through the IC thread and it looks interesting. I know tht you have your six, but if anyone drops out, I'm interested.

Cheers.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
doghead: I'm not considering anyone "official" until they've posted, so right now we're still at four including Mith -- feel free to hop on if you like. (Note: If anyone's just waiting for a better point of entrance, go ahead and post anyway, with an "elsewhere in the world" if need be, and I'll try to give you something active to do until you can be introduced.)

Plus, if you join, and Pugs shows up, then the canine handles will have a majority, four to three! And then the master plan can be unveiled at last...

doghead

thotd
I'll get to work on a charater, but that usually takes some time. I'll probably not post up til the weekend to give the others a chance to jump in.

I don't want to usurp anyone.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
doghead said:
I'll get to work on a charater, but that usually takes some time. I'll probably not post up til the weekend to give the others a chance to jump in.

I don't want to usurp anyone.
I understand completely -- the idea of running it that way isn't too allow people to "cut in front," so to speak, it's just that I've seen too many games mucked when player slots got filled by players who ended up losing interest (or didn't follow through for whatever reason)... That's why I try to keep slots open for as long as possible (until the character has been introduced.) The idea isn't to give preference to players who have the time to rush up a character and post; should a situation arise where it seems like someone's been "usurped," but they have a real interest in the game, I'd be more than willing to expand the roster. I realize character creation can be time-consuming, and I don't want anyone to feel forced or tempted to rush it.

(Oh, and BTW, looking back I realize I still owe a proper thanks to dp for fielding Mith's questions -- I gave you a modest bonus, 50 or 100, in that last XP award for it, but never actually made point of it. So thanks! Usually when I check these boards I just have time for a quick rush to keep up with the PbP games, so I appreciate you taking the initiative to help out here.)

doghead

thotd
OK. Character is done. I choose something simple for a change. Its late so I'll get some sleep and if the slot is still open, I'll jump in.

There is some stuff in the background (why he is here basically) that has been left open. Do you want to see it. Its not particularly exciting but probably not something he would divulge to many (any?).

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Argent Silvermage said:
Still Room?
I'm thinking an Elven sorcerer Neutral Good with a flair for "angelic" powers.

Oh Gods, no...
(hides from the Madman)

Last edited:

Remove ads