[OOC] A Game of Trust

doghead

thotd
Hey Dr Zombie,

Nice entrance. (even if all those colours did leave me seeing spots :p ) It really would be a shame if there is no bathhouse.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Tonguez said:
Oh cool - can I join up (I get the character tonight - probabaly Orbril the gnome. Master of the Grand Circus Maximus... and we're level 4?)

I'd say yes at the moment -- Mith has been inactive for a while, and if he doesn't come back there's definitely room for you, and even if he does, well, seven's the only real stop-cap.

And level three currently, at 4500 XP/1000gp. You'll be given an XP boost at the same time as the rest of the party, most likely. (I'll award some joining XP or whatever's appropriate to keep you up with the party once they get the next bonus.)

I'll assume you're asleep in one of the cots in the guestroom, so show up from there at any given time.

Oh, and DrZombie, great entrance, and no, adding an NPC is no problem :)

Last edited:

Sparky

Howdy all, came to stick my head in over here. dpdx said there might be room for another PC...? Though I see Tonguez is ahead of me at the least. Looks to be a good time - let me know, hey? :) Thanks.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sparky: Tonguez hasn't posted in a while, and Mithreander hasn't posted in a long while... Unless both of them come back, there's definitely room for you.

So I'd say go ahead and join up, when you're ready, and just start posting once it seems like you can introduce your character into the game.

OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL PLAYERS

At the end of March, I'll be going through a pretty significant move, which may involve me not having internet access for an extended period of time. When I know more, I will begin looking for a substitute DM, if I think it will be needed. If any of you have any suggestions (keep in mind, I'd like to keep the DMing style similar... primarily the slower pacing and low-combat tendency, although there are a few other criteria I have in mind...) let me know.

I know it's a long way off, but I just wanted to give everyone plenty of warning.

DrZombie

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:
At the end of March, I'll be going through a pretty significant move, which may involve me not having internet access for an extended period of time. When I know more, I will begin looking for a substitute DM, if I think it will be needed. If any of you have any suggestions (keep in mind, I'd like to keep the DMing style similar... primarily the slower pacing and low-combat tendency, although there are a few other criteria I have in mind...) let me know.

I know it's a long way off, but I just wanted to give everyone plenty of warning.
Eeuuhm, what's an extended period of time? A month? A year? I mean for all I care, you just give us a shout whenever you're ready to start again.

dpdx

Explorer
I think I'm with Dr. Z. on this one: you don't necessarily have to provide for a substitute DM, and it's not like you haven't earned a hiatus. Hell, we can keep it going with some introductory roleplay if we're in a setting that doesn't require a DM. That might be a good idea anyway, given the new characters that are joining up.

Whatever you want to do, GP. We'll be here.

doghead

thotd
I'm with DrZ and dpdx. Take whatever time you need. I'll be here, just give us a shout after you get settled in and back on line.

DrZombie

First Post
dpdx said:
Hell, we can keep it going with some introductory roleplay if we're in a setting that doesn't require a DM. That might be a good idea anyway, given the new characters that are joining up.
Yeah, it'll be the famous seven page long drinking binge of Raven, Xiao, Nurth, the priest (wossname) and the gnomes (same), together with the new characters. Will probably end with Nurth chucking a browneye at the local police force and getting arrested, Xiao so drunk his other self takes over and hitting himself squarely on the forehead, the priest throwing up allover the gnomes (you know, elves can't hold their drink), the gnomes getting involved in a dirty (them gnomes allways hit you under the belt) barfight with the elf and the innocent half-giant that was just out for a drink, and Raven nekkid on the roof howling at the moon. Just watch, I tell ya....

Remove ads