[OOC] A Game of Trust

hellrazor111

First Post
Oh, the Navy didn't work out, but I'll reapply next year. I was trying to get a NROTC scholarship. But the placement test was for a few college classes.

doghead

thotd
Posted up in the IC thread.

It feels strange posting up before Fendric and Hiritus have said their peace. They have for so long been the heart of the party and the keystone of the quest. To be honest, I struggle to see any of the other characters stepping into their shoes at this stage of the game.

*nudge*

doghead
aka thotd

doghead

thotd
Just dropped by for my monthly check in. Still pretty quiet around here, isn't it? So who else is keeping an eye on this? Anyone?

doghead
aka thotd

Sparky

I am. I haven't seen dpdx in ages. I know GP wanted to wait on him to wrap the game, but I think we should press on and wrap without him.

*sniff*

doghead

thotd
I am. I haven't seen dpdx in ages. I know GP wanted to wait on him to wrap the game, but I think we should press on and wrap without him.

*sniff*

I understand where Gp is coming from; finishing the game without dpdx playing Fendric and Hiritus would be like having a wedding without the bride and groom. But it has been a year and day since dpdx's last activity. Perhaps it is time to wrap this up while we still have a few players left.

GP?

doghead
aka thotd

Remove ads