• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Here's a question regarding illusions, since I'll try to use them more often:could Thaliss cast an illusory image using silent image and the same image afterwards, on a smaller scale, using minor illusion, to force those that look to do two Int checks? I'm also seeing some nice synergy with hex and disadvantage to intelligence combined with minor illusion, since no concentration is required for the illusion in this case.
Thanks and cheers,

SG

Hey, question: where are Damien, Aridha, Tolan, and Thaliss standing in relation to the boulder and the petite duststorm? When I posted, I assumed that Dent could see Tolan, Damien (fell through the boulder), and Aridha (she addressed Carradoc and Dent), but not Thaliss (he was hidden by the duststorm?).

Creamsteak

Explorer
Here's a question regarding illusions, since I'll try to use them more often:could Thaliss cast an illusory image using silent image and the same image afterwards, on a smaller scale, using minor illusion, to force those that look to do two Int checks? I'm also seeing some nice synergy with hex and disadvantage to intelligence combined with minor illusion, since no concentration is required for the illusion in this case.
Thanks and cheers,

SG

So two overlapping identical images created using different spells? I guess by the rules that's two separate checks, but if they disbelieve either one they both would come into question. "That's just an illusion of a tornado in that tornado!" Soooo I guess I'm saying I'd call it on a case by case basis, and probably depending on how intelligent/wise/spell-wise the person making the checks is.

Posts were flying back and forth this morning. I need to sign off so I can drive up to Indy for a meeting that is to last the afternoon. Dent's preference is to make for the monastery with a pit stop at Rivergard. He'll acquiesce to going to Feathergale first and to the monastery/Rivergard second only if everyone else is set on Feathergale first.

Ah, that fine line between a-hole paladin and the need to play nice with others. Fun!

Forged Fury

First Post
Are we taking the indicated short rest here, or somewhere else? Our resident pin cushion could use it to heal up, which might be a better idea before hitting the road, although it leaves us open to a possible counterattack from the knight.

Poor Thaliss keeps getting targeted for attack.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I am assuming the short rest and then returning to the boat via the most direct path possible (DC 10 survival check involved to not get lost since you wouldn't be backtracking exactly). That will let us move forward today to at least that point.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads