• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

hafrogman

Adventurer
And with that, my hot streak of attack rolls ends. Rolled max on the damage, though. Won't get to use it unless we're fighting commoners, alas.

Thaliss mumbles a few words, and Dent feels his clothes flutter as small whirlwinds remove the dirt and grime from them.

OOC: casting of prestigitation (you instantaneously clean an object no larger than 1 cubic foot). This process continues until the soldier is completely clean.
Ack! You have removed Dent's layer of grime, sir, thus spoiling his renegade image. How ever shall he act the brigand knight now that he is all poncy clean?! [/sarcasm]

Shayuri

First Post
And Dent, no longer shielded by his insulating layer of grit, bursts into flame in the afternoon sun until he crumbles to dust.

Way to GO, Thaliss.

Forged Fury

First Post
Of note: Hunter's Mark is a bonus action to cast. Dent can Move 30', Dash up to another 30', and cast Hunter's Mark if he wants to do so. Also note, Hunter's Mark is a concentration spell, so he may lose it if he gets hit and fails his save. Unless you're firing at range, it might be a tactically better idea to save the casting of Hunter's Mark until the round you can use the Attack action to attack your target.

Yes. To which I add that I like the idea of casting hunter's mark now because I like the idea that Dent is stalking his target. It's as if he pinpointed the soldier and intends to make him his biatch. "You, there. You're mine." When I drafted Dent's action for the surprise round, I was thinking less strategery and more rp. Well, that's only half true, I suppose. My main goal is to close the gap between Dent and the soldier. Dent's primarily a tank, so he'll need to be up close and personal to be effective. So, in that respect, the extra movement from Dash is helpful and I'll go amend my post. I don't think I'll switch the spell, though. It fits my concept of Dent, so I'll leave it.

Though, thanks for offering your help.

Forged Fury

First Post
LOL, Tolan's rolls are ridiculous. You should probably just start rolling the crit damage in the first place and just reject it in the unlikely event that your attack doesn't crit.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads