• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

hafrogman

Adventurer
You roll when you hit 0, and again on your turn.
It was my turn, I was taking my action, as we're doing unified initiative.

Nevermind, I've been running this wrong.

Forged Fury

First Post
For the team: Before I just type it out, Damien is totally planning on killing Urshnora. Mainly because Archandros is busy berating the crap out of him to do so since she explicitly offended him. Realizing that some may want to question her, I'm not going to actually post the attack roll if someone wants to intervene.

With that said, I imagine there are other people who can answer questions in this joint who aren't quite as difficult to keep hold of than a warlock who can turn into a water snake.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Since she has fallen asleep and she can't escape, I think we should at least inspect her, see what's what, before she is killed. There may be reasons to keep her alive (that I don't know), and there may be reasons Archandrow wants to make her existence miserable, rather than granting her the sweet release of death. I know you've been playing the Damien/Archandros split brilliantly, but *did* she explicitly often him/it? (or was he/it explicitly offended?). I took it to be the latter.

EDIT: and more: I'm offline for the next 6 hrs or so. Well done everyone.

Forged Fury

First Post
She referred to him as, I quote, "some weak foul false prophet!" She probably has no idea who Archandros is and may even have misidentified us as something else. Prophet is an interesting turn of phrase.

Either way, we're dealing with an incredibly insecure pit fiend occupying the lowest rung of pit fiend hierarchy. He's going to take offense when a mortal talks smack about him. Like I said though, I want to give the party the chance to do whatever rather than taking the initiative and putting an end to her.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads