• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Uh. Shay and I posted within one minute of one another in the IC. We both state that we move to R6. Dent hasn't acted yet for this round, so I'm unclear who gets to R6 first. If it's not Dent, then I don't know that I have enough movement to reach Tolan this round.

Shayuri

First Post
Hah! Oops. I think I might be able to reach a different square. I am quite spry.

Let me take a gander at the map. Worst comes to worst I can use a Healing Word instead of a Cure Wounds. It's ranged.

Yeah, I'll move to Q7. It's actually a shorter move for me anyway. :)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Heh, sure NOW everyone wants to heal the barbarian.
Well it turns out I can heal myself through sheer force of will (and excessively friendly dice).

Edit: er, also I moved. Just to mess with everyone's finagling.

Need to get back to work. I posted that Dent moves to stand beside Carradoc and heals him. I half-heartedly attempted to scroll through the IC to ascertain whether P7 (no) or Qwhatever are available to Dent. If they're not and Dent can't reach Carradoc, no big.

I'll check in later tonight.

Forged Fury

First Post
Quick note on Death Saves: You don't roll until it's your turn, as best as I can tell. Probably wouldn't have mattered over much (two healers were right there anyway to provide healing), just pointing it out for future reference.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads