• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] [AU] Stone Bones - Recruiting Replacement Player!

manifold

First Post
manifold

Boy, ever'body sure gets excited about posting when there's critters to fight.

Is there a way that we can not get so bogged down in our down time? Is anybody else ever frustrated by the pacing at times? Is that just part of the deal with pbp?

I'm not trying to harass anyone or whine, I just want to know if I have wrong expectations or if we can do anything different so that the non-combat bits don't feel so much like a bunch of people bumping around in the dark not knowing whose turn it is. If it feels like that to anyone else, which it may not.

Manifold, who is having a great time in spite of himself.

Ashy

First Post
To me, it is an issue with party leadership, coupled with real time. Take me, for instance - I don't really know what the immediate goal is, and no one has said recently, so Dar is just waiting for something to happen. Couple this with the fact that I have not had enough time (RL) to read the thread and learn what has gone before, and this problem is exasperated.... :p

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
You're traveling this highway of rainbow colors to find the Bones of the Earth and restore them before they destroy the world. Or something like that. The Shadow Serpant lies in your way, and will probably try to kill you before you get there.

Remove ads