[OOC] [AU] Stone Bones - Recruiting Replacement Player!

manifold

First Post
manifold

Hey, y'all.

Roleplaying suggestions for anyone who wants to play Dak:

Forrest Gump meets Andy Taylor.

Gandalf meets Winnie the Pooh. In Georgia.

manifold

First Post
Isida

Isida,

I'd like to use the healing fungus item for a character write-up I'm doing for DT.com. Did you write that item? If so, may I use it? If not, what was it's source? I'll give you full credit for the item, of course, and link to the Lykiss article if you like.

Thanks so much!

Manifold

PS the NPC is a greenbond based on Dak. He's named Corvi the Bald.

Erekose13

Explorer
I think that re-recruiting tag has been there since 02-07-05 (post 349) and it was still there when recent discussions on this thread began again.

For a quick repost here is the re-recruitment pitch:
Isida said:
That means I am in need of someone to take over the character of Indacalis (Dak) the Rock, the slightly dim but very wise sibeccai greenbond. Any takers out there in the wide world?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Erekose13 said:
I think that re-recruiting tag has been there since 02-07-05 (post 349) and it was still there when recent discussions on this thread began again.

I'm not really looking to play... I'm trying to clean up the forums so that less confusion reigns here. :)

Isida?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ah yes, that's the ticket. Indacalis doesn't have a player as of now and he may need one. We're getting to the end of the story, so it's not as crucial, but still, the less PCs I have to NPC, the better.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
We're getting to the end of the story, so it's not as crucial, but still, the less PCs I have to NPC, the better.

Hmmm... Greenbonds aren't really my thing, their druids if I remember right as my AU book is UA right now. :lol: (Ahhh sometimes I crack myself up UA = Unatroized Absence) but if I can find it, and I'm sure I can, you know me Isida I'm more than easy to help make your “workload” lighter. :)

Remove ads