[OOC] [AU] Stone Bones - Recruiting Replacement Player!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
rangerjohn, the player of Atlas, our giant Champion of Life and titular team leader, no longer has regular internet access and has had to bow out of all of his games. That means we need a replacement for him. Would anyone like to step into some Giant-sized shoes? :)

manifold

First Post
dak

Whoo, hoo this new server is zippy! I like it!

Too bad about RJ. I like his style.

Thought about recruiting on Monte's board?

Manifold

edit: This qestion is kind of iffy: How close are we to wrapping this up? Would it be better to have Atlas as an NPC, or is there enough left in this game to warrent the investment? Or did you mean one of us who have been around a while (and, yes, I realize that I'm the second youngest.)

Heh. Now that we have an active Dar, mabye we can get Jaws to come back as Atlas and hand Wil over to Isida!

Is Raybear still about?

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
As far as I know. If Jaws wants Atlas over Wil, then he has first crack. If you want to recruit for me on Monte's boards (as I have a lot of catching up to do here) that would be extra spiffy.

Also, yes, I would want someone to replace Atlas, as there are still several large sections to go through before the end, and with Atlas as the titular leader, I want him to be a PC.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'd be glad to have you Gideon. Go ahead and look over Atlas, then re-post him in the Rogue's Gallery so that you can make any minor change you need to.

Also, Jaws, where are you?

Gideon

First Post
No need for changes...I'll play him as he is. If someone could give the quick summary on the game so I don't have to slog through the 45 pages of previous play, I would appreciate it. When would you like me to start posting Isida?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
As soon as possible. Short summary, you've had dreams about some voice calling to you from beneath the earth to come and set the "bones" to right. Eventually you had a dream which led you to form up this group. After a short stop at the shop of a mojh akashic to rent some magic items, you went under the earth. You've been under for quite a while, several months. You've encountered many odd things both living and not, including the acid-skinned chlortheks, the mysterious deep-dwelling faen-sized grayfolk (who died before leading you too far), a hoard of what the group has called "mouth rats" (due to them being rat-sized and mostly mouths on legs), a muderous mushroom cap of gigantic proportions, and finally these white-skinned people that tried to kill you.

Read about the last five pages, that should get you up to date on the latest encounter and information uncovered therein.

Remove ads