[OOC] [AU] Stone Bones - Recruiting Replacement Player!

Corinthi

First Post
I know this is /long/ overdue, but I'd like to apologize for dropping out on this game early on. Work banned ENWorld and I really didn't have reliable Internet access otherwise. Oddly enough, ENWorld is off the banned list after the server change. Fairly pleasant that.

Regardless, Isida, you run a fantastic game, and I'm thrilled to see it still rolling.

Jesse

manifold

First Post
manifold

Whoohoo! This is like old home week!

Nice to see you, Corinthi! How're things?

Oh, Jaws, nice to have you back as well....I guess I didn't miss you since I see you around Monte's all the time.

Wow. This is cool.

manifold

manifold

First Post
Dak

Well, all good things come to an end.

I have really enjoyed Stone Bones, but I'm gonna have to drop out. Thanks for everything. Dak's sheet is up to date (well, except for the mace.) See you 'round.

Manifold

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Corinthi! Glad to see you drop back in, it took quite a few people to replace you. rangerjohn, also glad to see you around as well. Jaws, welcome back! Leap back in at any time.

Which brings us to our next speedbump. manifold, I had fun DMing you, and hope you have a good time elsewhere.

That means I am in need of someone to take over the character of Indacalis (Dak) the Rock, the slightly dim but very wise sibeccai greenbond. Any takers out there in the wide world?

Erekose13

Explorer
Sorry to see you go Manifold, it has been great fun to see you on these boards too.

Yes come join us. Dak is a great character in need of someone to take over from Manifold.

Remove ads