D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

I'd like to take Oren as my NPC, if that's ok.

EDIT: Or Miros is also a good choice. It occurs to me that maybe Kobold Stew wants Oren as his NPC; it'd maybe be a good fit, the gnome could look after the Halfling? Let me know, KS. I'm totally content either way. I can also see Euon protecting the nefarious Shalvus. He would, however, be scared stiff at Naxene; her magic abilities would frighten Euon.

Last edited:

Matthan

Explorer
So, Paladin, Ranger, and a Sorcerer (w/healing). I'll probably make a rogue then? Does that sound like a good way to round out the party?

Cleric, rogue, party face, full-bore wizard, another melee combatant, another ranged combatant...I think there's plenty of room for those concepts, and probably others I haven't thought to enumerate.

[MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], which IC should I post in? And should I post Euon in the RG (there is only one RG, right?)?

[MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION], I'm excited to see your character. Giddy, even.

Matthan

Explorer
I'm thinking through one. I'm kind of leaning towards a very rogue-like Warlock. Focus on range (eldritch blast) and stealth. Go for a Fey patron and have him be a hopefully lovable rapscallion. I like that a lot and I've never played a warlock, but I'm worried that it might step on Euon's toes, [MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION]. I can see him helping in combat, but I don't want to step on the sorcerer's niche.

I may just make a straight rogue. I've got some work to do today before I can sit and generate the character so we'll see.

I think you should create what sings to you, [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION]. Euon's not that great a sorcerer, and I'm no min-maxer, so there's plenty of room for another arcane caster.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], I'm a bit confused: in which IC thread do I post? Also, I picked Darathra Shendrel, Lord Protector of Triboar as NPC, but I'd rather switch to an NPC that's in the same thread as Davaros, so I don't have to keep up with 2 threads. Can you clarify which ones that might be?
Thanks,

SG

Creamsteak

Explorer
CB & Steve Gorak, your characters will start in Goldenfields along with Kobold and Matthan.

Also yes, Steve Gorak, you'll need to run an NPC in Goldenfields and not Triboar.

Which Goldenfields NPC calls to you, [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]? So far, none has formally been selected, so if you want any of them, I think they're all fair game.

Remove ads