• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) D&D 3.5 - Paridon: The Dark Metropolis (Ravenloft)

kinem

Adventurer
Father Brian Breman: human cleric 4

[sblock]Brian is 30 years old, blond, has blue eyes, and is 5’9” tall.

Father Breman lacked discipline as a child, and his parents sent him to a strict religious school to try to starighten him out. He was rebellious at first, but soon found himself drawn to the idea of the Goddess that helps guide humanity. He studied for the priesthood and was pleased to find he could cast spells. He was recruited into the Order of Fate by his mentor and adopted its teachings.

He was not really an adept preacher, but the Order found plenty of other uses for him. He was assigned to be a chaplain with the city watch, and in this role he provides not only moral guidance and healing spells but also works closely with detectives on cases with a possible religious angle, such as any case involving unnatural creatures or Church personnel.

Sometimes Father Berman feels cynical about the motives of priests, including himself, seeing all actions in light of political maneuvering or personal power. But on the good days, those concerns seem foolish and he easily brushes them aside, focusing on the task at hand.

Priests of Ezra are allowed to marry, but Brian has not yet found a woman he believes he is fated to be with.

The Order of Fate:

The Order of Fate is a sect within the Church of Ezra that believes that following the laws given by Ezra will lead to a better fate than people would otherwise have, even if the way in which this would happen is unknown to humans. The world is too complicated for people to understand Ezra’s plans, but She has given instructions, and might give more in the future at an appropriate time. Therefore, it is important to follow even seemingly pointless rituals and laws.

The Order has a strict heirarchy that is not always recognized by other branches of the Church, and the laws it follows are slightly different from the orthodox Ezraites. Sometimes, it is acceptable to break laws (religious or civil) on the orders of a superior, because he presumably has a better understanding of the overall situation. It is acceptable to break a law now if it will lead to many people obeying the laws in the future.

The Order maintains a number of monastaries where strict discipline is taught; physical training is used to focus the mind, and the unarmed martial arts are a main focus. Some members of the order scourge themselves with whips to remove sins and carnal thoughts or help focus the mind. The general public is largely ignorant of the distinction between the Order and other Ezraites.[/sblock]

What domains does Ezra have?

If there will be guns, Brian will use one. For firearms rules, you could base it on either

http://www.montecook.com/images/Technology.pdf

or the article "Masterwork Firearms" (p. 43) in Quoth the Raven #2 (advanced domains) which can be found at

http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/Library.html

or there's always the d20 Modern SRD:

http://www.12tomidnight.com/d20modernsrd/EquipmentWeapons.php

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
I've actually got the d20 Past book, and wouldn't mind recreating the table for flintlock weapons. The time frame for the weapons ranges from late 16th century to the early 19th century. That seems to be about the era we're talking about here.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
IAmTheTest: Ah, I see! I was just looking over the variant rules again. Okay, we won't call it Thug, then. Infiltrator will work.

wmasters: Perrin sounds interesting. I'm definitely interested in seeing more, and his background will work.

industrygothica: Simple, straightforward, looks good. Flesh out the details, and there shouldn't be a problem. Definitely built for the investigator role! Don't forget your feat bonuses to your skills below.

Rhun, Voadam, Mr_Spicoli: I don't have PHBII, XPH, UA, etc. so I'm afraid I can't accept classes from those sources. A Paladin is definitely fine and would definitely work well in this case.

jkason: Ru Brike is great. I like that history and would definitely be interested in seeing the character. The character is gothic enough--it isn't all about nothing-but-dread.

kinem: I like the Order of Fate, and definitely feel it will work. As for domains, I wasn't planning on giving a specific set of domains to Ezra, but domains based on sect. To continue the Roman Catholic analogy, it would be like the Franciscans, Augustinians, Benedictines, Knights Templar, Order of Malta, etc. having different domains. For the Order of Fate, I see domains of Law, Community, Luck, and Protection. Would that work, or were you hoping for something else?

Everyone: I would like to stick to the Core SRD, although items from the Supplemental SRD may be allowed after my review. The variant Rogue is OK. No psionics or gestalt. I'll allow firearms, but I'm still reading over the various options. I'll get back to you with what rules we're using, but there will be firearms.

wmasters

First Post
This is a starting point for Perrin. I've plumbed for an Urban Ranger (although would be equally happy with a standard ranger for familiarities sake). I'll update this with more crunch, and probably a further expanded background shortly

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Perrin
[B]Class:[/B] [url=http://d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/variantCharacterClasses.htm#rangerVariantUrbanRanger]Urban Ranger[/url] 4
[B]Race:[/B] Human
[B]Size:[/B] Medium
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Alignment:[/B] Lawful Neutral
[B]Deity:[/B] Obad-Hai

[B]Str:[/B] 14 +2 (6p.)            [B]Level:[/B] 4        [B]XP:[/B] 6,000/10,000
[B]Dex:[/B] 15 +2 (6p.+ 1 level)   [B]BAB:[/B] +4         [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=Red]37/37[/COLOR] (5d8+5)
[B]Con:[/B] 12 +1 (4p.)            [B]Grapple:[/B] +6     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] -/-
[B]Int:[/B] 12 +1 (4p.)            [B]Speed:[/B] 30'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] -
[B]Wis:[/B] 14 +2 (6p.)            [B]Init:[/B] +2        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +2
[B]Cha:[/B] 10 +0 (2p.)            [B]ACP:[/B] -1         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] 0%

[B]Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Armor:[/B]              10    +4    +0    +2    +0    +0    +0    16
[B]Touch:[/B] 12              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 14

[B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]     +4    +1          +5
[B]Ref:[/B]      +4    +2          +6
[B]Will:[/B]     +1    +2          +3

[B]Weapon                        Attack   Damage     Critical[/B]
M/W Battleaxe (primary)        +5      1d8+2        20/x3
M/W Handaxe (secondary)        +5      1d6+1        20/x3
M/W Battleaxe (two-handed)     +7      1d8+3        20/x3
[url=http://www.montecook.com/images/Technology.pdf]Dragon Pistol[/url] (50ft range)     +6       1d12        20/x3

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Undercommon

[B]Class Abilities:[/B]
Animal Companion, Favoured Enemy: Undead, Wild Empathy 1d20+4

[B]Feats:[/B] Urban Tracking (RB), Two Weapon Fighting (RB), Endurance (RB), Blind-fight(HB), Power Attack (1st), Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Dragon Pistol (3rd)
(RB): Ranger Bonus Feat; (HB): Human Bonus Feat

[B]Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Gather Information         7    +0          +7
Handle Animal              7    +0          +7
Hide                       7    +2   -1     +8
Listen                     7    +2          +9
Move Silently              7    +2   -1     +8
Search                     7    +2          +9
Sense Motive               7    +2          +9
Spot                       7    +2          +9

[B]Equipment:                        Cost  Weight[/B]
Masterwork Chain Shirt            250
Masterwork Battleaxe              310
Masterwork Handaxe                306
Dragon Pistol                     250
Ammunition Pouch (10 shots)        10
Powder Horn (10 shots)              5
Backpack                            2
Crowbar                             2
50ft Silk Rope                     10
Wand of Cure Light Wounds         750

[B]Total Weight:[/B]lb      [B]Money:3105gp[/B] 

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]               58   116   175   350   875

[B]Age:[/B] 19
[B]Height:[/B] 5' 10" 
[B]Weight:[/B] 154lbs
[sblock=Spells]1st level (DC 13): Longstrider
Caster level 2, Save DC: Spell level +2[/sblock][sblock=Spirit, Wolf Animal Companion]Perrin counts as a 2nd level druid for the purposes of his animal companion.

Spirit, Wolf Animal Companion
Medium Animal
Hit Dice: 2d8+4 (13 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 50 ft. (10 squares)
Armor Class: 14 (+2 Dex, +2 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/+2
Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+1)
Full Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+1)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Trip
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
Abilities: Str 13, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Hide +2, Listen +3, Move Silently +3, Spot +3, Survival +1*
Feats: Track, Weapon Focus (bite)

Trip (Ex): A wolf that hits with a bite attack can attempt to trip the opponent (+1 check modifier) as a free action without making a touch attack or provoking an attack of opportunity. If the attempt fails, the opponent cannot react to trip the wolf.
Skills: *Wolves have a +4 racial bonus on Survival checks when tracking by scent.[/sblock][sblock=Appearance]Perrin has an air of someone who cares a great deal about appearance, but in truth doesn't have that much to work with. Short dark hair sits above eyes that betray his youth. He takes great pains to ensure that he looks his best, clean shaven, hair smart and ready for the day. He is slim and while he would never be called handsome, except perhaps when describing himself, is not unattractive. Typically he likes to wear a light brown leather jerkin, open revealing the chain shirt underneath. He has a huge smile, which always makes an appearance when people play to his ego.[/sblock][sblock=Background]Fighting the good fight, defend the people, patrol the city and make sure all is well. Perrin was a hero of the people making sure that they could sleep soundly at night and know there children were at least reasonably safe out in the day. It was what he'd always wanted, respect and due reward, rising in favour with senior figures in both the church and the city.

Women liked one of Paridon's guards and Perrin liked Paridon's women. He'd had several girlfriends over time, but somehow it never lasted. Perrin liked to tell himself this was because he got bored with them, but secretly he knew this wasn't always the case. When people got to close, saw through the heroic facade he took such pains over, that's when they left.

He'd gotten to know the city well in the past year working with the guard; it had taught him a lot of skills. Some guards fought and did it well, dealing with troublemakers, or worse, in Paridon. Perrin could handle himself in a fight, but they weren't the skills he valued. He'd learnt people. He could read people's faces, knew where to go and who to see to find out information, knew how to talk people around. He was streetsmart, and he loved it.

Of course, there were downsides. His job scared him; every time he got into a new fight he was scared he wouldn't survive it. . Swords, terrified him, he didn't want people swinging weapons at him! He was terrified of getting cut, scars could ruin his appearance. And a fight was just a normal day on the streets. Perrin made sure he put a brave face on it, it wouldn't do to let others know how scared he was, but when he collapsed on his bed at night, Perrin thanked the gods that he was still alive. Of course, he'd learnt to handle it; learnt to cut enemies down, hitting hard and hit fast with his axes, but knowing how to fight and wanting to actually do it were quite different.

He often thought of giving it all up, leading the quiet life running an inn, but people looked up to him, even paid attention to him, in this role. He couldn't have that stop.[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
I'll allow firearms, but I'm still reading over the various options. I'll get back to you with what rules we're using, but there will be firearms.

Would the Deflect Arrows feat apply to bullets? I'd planned on using that one as Ru's second-level monk feat, but if guns will be prevalent and he can't deflect those, I'll probably opt for Combat Reflexes instead.

thanks,

jason

Rhun

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
Rhun, Voadam, Mr_Spicoli: I don't have PHBII, XPH, UA, etc. so I'm afraid I can't accept classes from those sources. A Paladin is definitely fine and would definitely work well in this case.

I'll whip up a paladin then and get him posted. Do you have the "Complete" series? I ask because there may be some feats I'd be interested in at a later date...

jkason

First Post
Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Ru Brike
[B]Class:[/B] Barbarian 1 / Monk 3
[B]Race:[/B] Human
[B]Size:[/B] Medium
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Alignment:[/B] Lawful Neutral
[B]Deity:[/B] ?

[B]Str:[/B] 16* +3 (8p.)      [B]Level:[/B] 4        [B]XP:[/B] 6,000/10,000
[B]Dex:[/B] 14  +2 (6p.)      [B]BAB:[/B] +3         [B]HP:[/B] 30
[B]Con:[/B] 10  +0 (2p.)      [B]Grapple:[/B] +6     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] -
[B]Int:[/B] 12  +1 (4p.)      [B]Speed:[/B] 50'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] -
[B]Wis:[/B] 14  +2 (6p.)      [B]Init:[/B] +6**      [B]Spell Save:[/B] -
[B]Cha:[/B] 10  +0 (2p.)      [B]ACP:[/B] -0         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] -

* +1 to Str @ 4th level
** Improved Initiative feat

[B]Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Armor:[/B]              10    +1    +0    +2    +0    +0    +3*   16
[B]Touch:[/B] 14              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 14

* +2 Wis, +1 Ring of Prot.
situational: +3 AC for fighting defensively / + 6 AC total defense (Tumble bonus)
situational: +1 AC vs. Dodge opponent
situational: +4 AC vs. AoO for movement in threatened squares (Mobility)

[B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]                      5    +0    +1^  +6
[B]Ref:[/B]                       3    +2    +1^  +6**
[B]Will:[/B]                      3    +2    +1^  +6*

Conditional Saves: 
* +2 bonus vs. enchantment spells and effects (Still Mind)
^ +1 Cloak of Resistance
** Save vs. 1/2 damage = no damage (Evasion)

[B]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical[/B]
Unarmed...................+6.....1d6+3.........x2
Unarmed, flurry.........+4/+4....1d6+3.........x2
Kama......................+6.....1d6+3.........x2
Kama, flurry............+4/+4....1d6+3.........x2
Comp. Longbow.............+5.....1d8...........x3, range 110 ft.

Stunning Fist (used/per day): 0/3
   DC 14 (10 + ½ character level + Wis modifier)

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Dwarven
[B]Abilities:[/B]

--Human--

* Bonus feat 1st level
* Extra skill points (+4 1st level, +1 thereafter)
* Any Bonus languages availabe
* Any favored class

--Barbarian--

* Fast Movement (+10 base racial)
* Simple and Martial weapon proficiency
* Light/Medium armor proficiency
* Shield proficiency

--Monk--

* Flurry of Blows (Full round action, -2 penalty)
* Wisdom bonus added to AC
* Flurry with special monk weapons (kama, nunchaku, quarterstaff, sai, shuriken, and siangham)
* Evasion (reflex save for 1/2 = no damage)
* Fast Movement (+10)
* Still Mind (+2 vs. enchantment spells and effects)

[B]Feats:[/B]Improved Initiative (1st level)
Dodge (Bonus Human)
Improved Unarmed Strike (Monk)
Stunning Fist (Bonus Monk 1st)
Deflect Arrows (Dodge Bullets) (Bonus Monk 2nd)
Mobility (3rd level)

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 42       [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 7/3.5
[B]Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Balance....................1....+2....+2*...+5
Climb......................4....+3..........+7 (+9 w/ kit)
Hide.......................3....+2..........+5
Intimidate.................4....+0..........+4
Jump.......................4....+3...+10*^..+17
Listen.....................5....+2..........+7 
Move Silently..............3....+2..........+5
Ride.......................4....+2..........+6
Spot.......................5....+2..........+7
Swim.......................4....+2..........+7
Tumble.....................5....+2..........+7

* +2 Tumble Synergy
^ +8 Base Speed bonus (50')

[B]Equipment:               Cost  Weight[/B]

--Worn / Carried--

Bracers of Armor +1.....100pp....1lb
Ring of Prot +1.........200pp....--
Cloak of Resist +1......100pp....1lb
Kama......................2gp....2lb
Comp. Longbow...........100gp....3lb
Arrows (20)...............1gp....3lb
Belt pouch................1gp....1/2lb
Signal whistle............8sp....--
Explorer's outfit.........--.....--
Backpack..................2gp....2lb

--In Backpack--
Potion CLW (x3).........150gp....--
Caltrops..................1gp....2lb
Scroll case...............1gp....1/2lb
Chain (10 ft.)...........30gp....2lb
Flask.....................3cp....1.5lb
Flint and Steel...........1gp....--
Ink (1oz. vial)...........8gp....--
Inkpen....................1sp....--
MW Manacles..............50gp....2lb
Manacle Lock (amazing)..150gp....1lb
Parchment x5..............1gp....--
Sealing wax...............1gp....1lb
Waterskin.................1gp....4lb
Smokestick x2............40gp....1lb
Sunrod x5................10gp....5lb
Thunderstone.............30gp....1lb
Tindertwig x5.............5gp....--
Climber's kit............80gp....5lb
Universal Solvent........50gp....--

[B]Total Weight:[/B]38.5lbs      [B]Money:[/B] 2pp 84gp 7cp

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]                76   153   230   460  1150

[B]Age:[/B] 20
[B]Height:[/B] 6'2"
[B]Weight:[/B] 230lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] Brown
[B]Hair:[/B] Black
[B]Skin:[/B] Tan
Appearance: Perhaps to distance himself from his childhood in squallor, Ru's grooming is notably exact. His hair is cropped close and even. He's fostered a close-trimmed goatee, as well. Despite the tailoring difficulty his size and width of shoulder provide, he's made sure his clothes all fit him well, a fact that tends to show off the wealth of muscle he sports.

[sblock=Background]Ru Brike just wants to make his life better. His family squatted in a condemned tenement, picked through garbage for dinner, scampered away from the corrupt city guard they couldn't afford to pay "taxes" to. So when Ari Turbul saw the potential bruiser Ru could be and offered him a place in his gang, Ru jumped at the chance.

Protection money paid for a legal--if small--apartment for Ru's family. Daily trawls of the marketplace fed them all well. Ru especially thrived once he had some real nutrition, his broad shoulders filling out, muscle and mass and a growth spurt making him look a man when he was still just a boy. This was defintely better.

Ru took Ari's orders. His hearty laugh charmed those he was meant to protect, his powerful muscles hurt those who threatened him or his new allies. Ari greased the right palms, and everyone got what they wanted. Ari's gang became entrenched and established, and Ru was one of his favorite bruisers, usually reserved for when people really needed to ... learn a lesson. The last thing a person wanted to hear was that Ru was on his way.

That is, until Teram Gis showed up.

Everyone thought Gis was just another cowering merchant. A few well placed threats, maybe a broken table or two, and he'd fall in line and pay up like everyone else. However, The only thing that seemed to be breaking was Ari's messengers, sent back with one limb or another shattered and no protection payments.

Ari didn't take it well at all. He'd have no wiry little fishmonger making him look a fool. He sent Ru to tear the place apart and offer his special brand of incentive. Ru never relished doling out punishment, but he was good at it, and Ari was good to his family, so he went.

Gis was half Ru's size, scrawny and unimpressive to look at. He also blocked every blow Ru threw at him. Again and again, turning Ru's building rage aside without breaking a sweat. As he fought, Ru saw something in the man's eyes. Power, certainly, but something else. A clarity, a focus that channeled that power, that told Ru he would never best this man despite his own raw strength.

Ru couldn't explain why he stopped. He knew what kind of consequences there would be. Still, he had to. He halted his blows, took a step back, and bowed to his better.

Gis returned the bow, saying, "You are the first with the wisdom to yield. It is a gift your cohorts lack. One you will never hone in their company."

Ru cocked his head and smiled. "But you could teach me."

Gis returned the smile. "Wise again."

Gis, it turned out, was a member of Paridon's Investigators, sent undercover to break Ari's hold on his section of town. The two struck a bargain. Ru would help give Gis the information he needed to unravel Ari's tight-knit "family." Gis, in turn, secured amnesty for Ru. He's been teaching Ru the discipline he lacked, focusing his power and speed. And recently, Ru proved himself well enough that he's gained a position in the Investigator unit, himself. He uses his keen senses to help solve crime. And keep an eye out for any retribution the remnants of Ari's cadre may have planned.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mr_Spicoli

Explorer
InVinoVeritas would you accept the caption of the warlock class if I sent it to you?

If not, I'll play a Rogue/Druid. Rogue for some skills that would assuredly be most useful.

Mr_Spicoli

Explorer
Here's a Rogue/Druid in case the Warlock won't work:

Sythelexar Krynethicos

Gender and Race: Male Elf
Size and Type: Medium Humanoid(Elf)
Height and Weight: 5' 9" 169 lbs
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
ECL: Rogue 1/Druid 3
Experience: 6000/10000

Str 10 (2pts)
Dex 16 +3 (6pts) 14 base +2
Con 12 +1 (6pts) 14 base -2
Int 11 (3pts)
Wis 16 +3 (10pts)
Cha 12 +1 (4pts)

Miscellaneous Statistics
Hit Points: 24
[4 HD] [8 Druid + (1 HD + 1 Con)]
Armor Class (Normal): 17 , 18 w shield
[+10 Base, +3 Dex, +4 Armor]
Armor Class (Touch): 13
[10 Base, 3 Dex]
Armor Class (Flat-Footed): 13
[+10 Base, +3 Armor]
Initiative: +3
[3 Dex]
Base Attack Bonus: +2
[+0 Scout](+2 Druid)
Grapple: +1
[+0 BAB, +0 Str]
Speed (Land): 30 ft
[30 Base]
Weight Carried: 53.5 lbs, Light encumbrance
[0-58 (Light), 59-116 (Medium), 117-175 (Heavy)]

Saves
Fortitude: +4
[+1 Con, +3 druid]
Reflex: +6
[+3 Dex,+2 Rogue, +1 druid]
Will: +6
[+3 Wis, +3 druid]

Melee Attacks
longsword +2, 2d6+3, (20/x3), Piercing, Reach Weapon [+1d6 sneak attack.]
[+ Str, +0 BAB]

Ranged Attacks
Composite Longbow +5, 1d8, (20/x3), Range 110 ft, Piercing[+1d6 sneak attack.] [+3 Dex, +2 BAB]

Special Attacks & Abilities
Sneak attack: +1d6 damage

Trapfinding: Can use Search to find traps with DC 20 or higher, and can use Disable Device to bypass or disarm magic traps.
Spontaneous casting:can spontaneously cast summoning spells that aren't prepared.
Animal companion: Dog or eagle
Nature sense: +2 bonus on knowledge (nature) & survival checks
Wild empathy: empathy check roll d20+lvl+cha bonus as a diplomacy check to animals. Can also influence magical beasts w int of 1&2 at -4.
Woodland stride: Can move through any nonmagical natural undergrowth at normal speed without imapairment or dmg.
trackless step: leaves no trail and can't be trackedin natural surroundings

Feats

Martial Weapon ProficiencyRacial 1 Longsword
Martial Weapon ProficiencyRacial 1 Rapier
Martial Weapon ProficiencyRacial 1 Longbow (Composite Longbow)
Martial Weapon ProficiencyRacial 1 Shortbow(Composite Shortbow)
point blank shot
rapid shot

Spells Per Day ??|??/??/??
0th-4
1st-3 dom.
2nd-2 dom

Spells memorized
0th – detect magic, detect poison, resistance, light
1st –Longstrider, Speak with animals, cure light wounds
2nd- Spider Climb, Warp wood, Flaming sphere

Skills
Total Skill Points: 47
[32 Rogue] 15 Druid
Languages: Common, Elven, Sylvan, Druidic,
[2 Racial]
Armor Check Penalty: -1
[-1 Armor]

Balance:

Bluff:

Climb:

Concentration: 5
[+1 Dex, (4 (druid))]
Craft:

Decipher Script:
[+1 Dex, (4 (druid))]

Diplomacy: 1
[+0 Cha, (1 (druid))]
Disable device: 1
[+1 Dex, (4 (druid))]

Disguise
[+1 Dex, (4 (druid))]

Escape Artist
[+1 Dex, (4 (druid))]

Forgery
[+1 Dex, (4 (druid))]

Gather Information
[+1 Dex, (4 (druid))]

Heal: +4
[+3 Wis, (1 (druid))]

Hide: +3
[+3 Dex, (0 (Scout))]
Intimidate: +

Jump: +3
[+1 Dex, (4 (druid))]

Knowledge arcana: +3

Knowledge local: +3
[+0 Int, +1 Ranks (3 (Scout))]
Knowledge religion: +3
[+0 Int, +3 Ranks (3 (Scout))]
Listen: +5
[+3 Wis, ( (Scout)), +2 Racial]
Move Silently: +3
[+3 Dex, (0 (Scout)), -1 ACP]
Open lock: +3
[+1 Dex, (4 (druid))]

Perform: +3
[+1 Dex, (4 (druid))]

Profession
Search: + 1
[+1 Int, + (0(Scout))]
Sense Motive: +3
[+3 Wis, (0 (Scout))]
Sleight of Hand

Spellcraft: +5
[+1 Int, (2 (Druid)), +2 Racial]
Spot: +6
[+3 Wis, (1 (Rogue)), +2 Racial]
Survival: +5
[+1 Wis, +4 Ranks (4 (Scout)]
Swim: +2
[+1 Str, +2 Ranks ( ( )), -1 ACP]
Tumble
Use magic device
Use rope

Equipment Worn and Carried
Traveler’s Outfit
[0 lbs] [0 gp]

Composite Longbow
[3 lbs][100 gp]
Longsword
[4 lbs][ 15 gp]
Light steel shield
[6 lbs][9 gp]
Chain shirt[+4 Armor Bonus, +5 MDB, -2 ACP, 15% ASF]
[25 lbs][100 gp]

Backpack[*=Items in/on Backpack]
[2 lbs][2 gp]
Bedroll[*]
[5 lbs][1 sp]
Rations, Trail[*]
[5 lbs][2 gp 5 sp]
Signet Ring[Crest of the merchants guild]
[-- lbs][5 gp]
Pouch[Holds Gold and other valuables]
[0.5 lbs][1 gp]
(70) Arrows
[0.15 lb each = 9 lbs] [0.05 gp each = 8 gp]

Expendable Items
(Qty) Oil of (Name) [CL ?]
[0.1 lb each = ?? lbs][?? gp each = ?? gp]
(Qty) Potion of (Name) [CL ?]
[0.1 lb each = ?? lbs][?? gp each = ?? gp]

Proficiencies: Proficient with all simple weapons, plus the handaxe, throwing axe, short sword, and shortbow. Proficient with light armor, but not with shields.

Abilities: +2 Dex, -2 Con
Size: Medium creature
Speed: Base land speed is 30 ft.
Immunities: Immune to magic sleep effects
Saves: +2 bonus on saves versus enchantment spells or effects.
Low-Light Vision: See double the length a human can in poor illumination.
Weapon Proficiencies: Longsword, Rapier, Longbow(Composite Longbow), Shortbow(Composite Shortbow).
Skills: +2 Racial Bonus to Listen, Search, and Spot.
Sight: Automatically makes a search check to discover a secret door when they pass within 5 ft of it.
Languages: Common, Elven, Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
Favored Class: Wizard

Sythelexar Krynethicos has been a seafaring elf for many years and is no stranger to the environment. He has been a mercenary & healer for hire on several elven merchant ships which brought him a good wage.
Once his ships was borded by buccaneers and he was taken as a slave worker. He managed to escape with several other slaves who took a rowboat to an island where they hid out from the buccaneers for a couple of months.

Last edited:

Remove ads