[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

jbear

First Post
Thank you for the invite! I will indeed be sure to hit you upside the head if for nothing else but to enjoy doing so!

Muahahahahaha! :devil:

Joking!

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] [MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION] [MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION]

Thank you all for your offer to judge the game. Last night we were without a judge and this morning we have the possibility of 3 different ones.

Are any of you particularly keen to do the judging as opposed to doing it but with some reservations as you find yourself already very busy with other things? If that were the case I'd say issue solved. Not that it's an issue. I'd just be keen to have the keenest of you to judge, that way I wouldn't feel like I was burdening anyone.

LordGraz'zt

First Post
I guess Lady Mary does not like bad boys haha

[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] Check your spam folder, for some reason thats where my verification emails from Invisible Castle ended up.

treex

First Post
Maybe we could just use this thread if some discussion arises that will take some back and forth to resolve.

[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] Thanks for doing that. I'm not so savvy when it comes to computer stuff. Just all self taught on a need to know basis really. So I'm also happy to colour code the PCs in the first page. I'll have a good and see if it is as easy as colouring text in a normal post.

And chatter, it'll be good to encourage more conversation between players. And it's no problem but there's no way to color code the name when it's a link (I tried). A possible alternative would be to color code the name, and make their mini description (e.g. Watersoul Genasi Scout Lv1) hold the link.

r1 generally runs, oh, six or seven games at once when he's in full swing, so in a sense he isn't very busy at all ;)
That's insane...but when you think about it, it does kinda make sense...by his definition he won't be busy till he's got about 8 games or so O_O. What a monster.

As this is my first Play by Post game - if I do anything wrong feel free to hit me upside the head and let me know.
Well, the more you post, the more likely you'll make a mistake, and the higher the chance you'll learn something new (and get a new bruise on your head).

jbear

First Post
And chatter, it'll be good to encourage more conversation between players. And it's no problem but there's no way to color code the name when it's a link (I tried). A possible alternative would be to color code the name, and make their mini description (e.g. Watersoul Genasi Scout Lv1) hold the link.
Yeah, I figured it out :) Thanks!

Good point about player chatter. I'd prefer that went on here. So ...

Odd comments in game thread, not a worry.

If something becomes a conversation, we'll just switch it over to here.

As for encouraging interactions between players, that my friend, is up to you guys. Nevertheless, consider yourselves all encouraged! ;)

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=90924]LordGraz'zt[/MENTION] Hehe, I think it was the cold hand of death on her back ;) Re: Invisible Castle. Yeah I did check that. Nothing there either. Pretty weird.

Edit: Btw, for having insinuated yourself on Lady Mary, the reaction was a positive one. Most people would have found a very sharp blade cutting the skin of their throats.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I really don't mind judging. I have a feeling r1 will be getting his plate full soon enough. ;) He's generally inactive on the weekends though, so you probably have to wait til Monday for his response.

jbear

First Post
I really don't mind judging. I have a feeling r1 will be getting his plate full soon enough. ;) He's generally inactive on the weekends though, so you probably have to wait til Monday for his response.
Cool. Sorted! Let's give r1 a break so he can concentrate on his many games!

[MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION] I graciously accept your offer to judge our game. Thanks heaps!

Remove ads