• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=6690636]Daeja[/MENTION] no worries thanks for the heads up
[MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION] [MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] Actions?
[MENTION=98255]Nemesis Destiny[/MENTION] I advocate for Sabynha doing something stupid ;)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I might be away for a couple days. I will try to check in and post, but my only internet access would be through the free 3g on a kindle and I don't know how well that will work.

If you need to have Sabynha act, her usual action will be to use Focused Discipline to increase accuracy, use Song of Serendipity so that if she hits, someone else can be accurate, and stay close to the enemy, charging where possible. She might use Lesser Flash of Distraction to daze a particularly troublesome foe, and might pop her daily if things seem dire.

Like I said, I will try to check in, and hopefully post, but no guarantees.

Neil1889

First Post
Thinking about it, I'll be away from home from Tuesday afternoon (4th September ) to Sunday afternoon (16th September). However, hopefully I'll be able to post from the hotel I'm staying in, but there may be a bit of lag.

Daeja

Explorer
I'm so sorry for being absent longer than I planned. My laptop is *still* being repaired - I should have it back tomorrow (after six weeks, I'm so far beyond separation anxiety at this point *sigh*).

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=6690636]Daeja[/MENTION] [MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] [MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION] [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] [MENTION=98255]Nemesis Destiny[/MENTION]

Roll call. Who is still interested in playing? I'm sensing a decided disinterest. I'm pretty close to packing this in. I'm not 100% decided, so if you don't want that to happen, you'd better speak up now.

If there you'd like to continue, but there is something bugging you, well, speak up now. If you don't say, can't fix.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Having to deal with sick kids hasn't left me much time for the game this week.

Also remember that only half the part went up AFAIK, so the others may not be posting because they aren't in the scene yet.

Neil1889

First Post
Roll call. Who is still interested in playing? I'm sensing a decided disinterest. I'm pretty close to packing this in. I'm not 100% decided, so if you don't want that to happen, you'd better speak up now.

If there you'd like to continue, but there is something bugging you, well, speak up now. If you don't say, can't fix.

I was just having Rain hang back while those with better turns of phrase talked to her, that's all. Don't want the game to finish!

Remove ads