First Post
Just an updated list (again):

Mowgli: Goliath Ranger
Scotley: Human Shaman
Leif: Undecided (Tiefling Avenger?)
Rhun: Undecided
Shayuri: Genasi Shielding Swordmage
ScorpiusRisk: Half-Orc Rogue/Warlord

So far 1 striker, 1 leader, 1 defender, and 1 striker/leader.

Others:

HandOfMystra: Druid
Velmont: Githrezai Avenger (Ea)
WalkingDad: Undecided

My plans are to take the top 6 there. If any of them can't make I will take one of the Others (where's Ben?). Like I mentioned I wouldn't mind getting the RP/group formation started early so far I've seen Mowgli's sheet on the Obsidian Portal site and Scorpius' sheet for L4W (http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:PC:Scorpius_(ScorpiusRisk) - for those who want to see the spreadsheet method of character set-up).

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, for my Tiefling Avenger, my choice of background traits thingy would be:

Brigand -- You add Streetwise and Thievery to your class skill list, and you gain a +1 bonus to Streetwise and Thievery checks. In addition, you begin play with an additional 100 gp.

So, since there are 3 additions here, how do you want me to handle it? What I'd actually like to do is add Streetwise to his class skill list and get the +1 on Streetwise checks. The rest I can do without, but the extra 100gp would always come in handy! Do we start at L1?

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Ozy, but mind if I wait for the DM's ruling? :D

I mean, taking the +1 to Streetwise would be of little benefit if Streetwise wasn't added to his class skill list. And just adding that skill to his class skill list seems a bit underpowered compared to the other background traits, doesn't it?

renau1g

First Post
Leif, there are three options for benefits from the background you chose (as PF follows a different method than 4e we need to tweak them).

Three Options are:

1) add a non-class skill to your class skill list (in this case streetwise)
2) Add +2 to any skill
3) learn a new language (exlcuding Supernal or Infernal)

Any of these work as choices. The 100gp won't affect things as you level up you need to be within the expected wealth value anyways and the 100gp will be quickly out-grown by a PC.

Start is level 1, fresh out of adventurer's college...

Leif

Adventurer
Leif, there are three options for benefits from the background you chose (as PF follows a different method than 4e we need to tweak them).

Three Options are:

1) add a non-class skill to your class skill list (in this case streetwise)
2) Add +2 to any skill
3) learn a new language (exlcuding Supernal or Infernal)

Any of these work as choices. The 100gp won't affect things as you level up you need to be within the expected wealth value anyways and the 100gp will be quickly out-grown by a PC.

Start is level 1, fresh out of adventurer's college...

Very well, for my Tiefling Avenger1, then, I choose:

Brigand -- You add Streetwise and Thievery to your class skill list

How are we generating characters? Point buy? How many points?

Remove ads