[OOC] - Discussion for Kingmaker game

Leif

Adventurer
Now I'm thinking Invoker. Most likely human. Past that I just don't know yet. Any suggestions from anyone?

Leif

Adventurer
Check those links, Mowgli -- They give several equivalents for each of the L4W deities.

Sorry, guess you did that already. There's not one on the wiki who lists Erastil as an equivalent. But equivalents there are from more traditional mythological sources.

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The L4W gods don't really have alignments. Evil beings worship Apoli as do Good. So go ahead and worship Lauto.

As for Erastil like god, I would go with Peresefa. Don't let the image on the page fool you. Peresefa is also the goddess of the harvest and the seasons. You're character could focus on those aspects of the goddess.

That's part of the reason why the gods don't have traditional alignments.

Edit: Oh alternatively you could make a demi-god of your own choosing.

HandofMystra

First Post
My druid (should he play) will be a follower of Dayna. He has been convinced that humans wil make their way into this land and is convinced that having a hand in "taming"/ruling it he will be able to keep the Fey welcome in the land.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Peresefa it is! Both for the Ranger/Erastil connection through the seasons, and for the connection to the realm of the dead - Ruarc believes that Peresefa watches over the soul of his wife Deirdre, and that she is responsible for Ciar's success in helping Anamcha's soul translate into his jade arm band.

Remove ads