[OOC] - Discussion for Kingmaker game

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Well I guess it depends what you want to do.

The rules for character creation are here.

TwoHeadsBarking already built a human invoker, which may serves as a great template if you want to use the wiki. You can find it here.

Or alternatively, the google spreadsheet can be found here.

An example of a wiki page, using the spreadsheet can be found in my signature, for Scorpius.

If you have trouble with either just let me know. I've gotten pretty good at trouble shooting the wiki.

Scotley

Hero
Okay, Mari is essentially finished and awaiting final approval. The only bug I can't seem to fix is in the math for defenses. Her AC keeps coming up 12 and it should be 14. 10+2Int+2 for leather armor. I even managed to add a picture, but I can't seem to solve that math glitch. Advice welcome.

PC:Mari Champanel - L4W Wiki

Scotley

Hero
You had |ArmorIsHeavy=no in there and that was what screwed it up so I deleted it after I discovered what was the problem

Ozzy

Ah, I think the sheet I borrowed had heavy armor and I'll bet I changed 'yes' to 'no' rather than deleting. Thanks for the explanation. I never would have guessed.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks for the help, SR! [I'd thank you with xp, but I can't just yet.]

I had some trouble with the google spreadsheet, but I downloaded both versions successfully. I'll most likely use the wiki thing. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads