• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
So.... Tyron's at -15.

Adain and Brock probably aren't going to get that 5 minute break.

Wyrmpriest and IT are not bloodied. One hit is going to get either of Adain or Brock. Hiding ain't an option (no Dex so its going to suck). Could try slipping out the N entrance while everyone else (hopefully) enters through the south/waterfall (unlikely w/ the WP) and wait 5.

Otherwise, looks like a suicidal attack. Start w/ the WP or ambusher to prevent an single IT charge, methinks.

Thoughts, kinem?

Graf

Explorer
Irontooth is bloodied, but he's healing rapidly. He gets 5 hit points every round so long as he's Blood Crazed (i.e. bloodied). Once he stops being blood crazed he'll stop getting that extra +1d10 to damage (which is how he's killing people in one hit), but then he'll have 53 hit points.

He's got 24 hit points this round after healing.

Walking Dad

First Post
Were the bushes/trees difficult terrain?

I will miss Tyron :.-(

Do you need an alt, if the rest of the group survives the encounter :D

We still have an leader and a defender... How about a new warlock... tiefling starlock using some of the new insider cha star powers.

Walking Dad

First Post
BTW: Doesn' cover and concealment stack? Would be a -4 on the attack roll of the priest... Or gave the trees and bushes only concealment and no cover? What about stacking of cover... (I have to try to save Tyron...)

Graf

Explorer
No. They just provided cover. I'm convinced that this is some kind of typo.

>BTW: Doesn' cover and concealment stack? Would be a -4
> on the attack roll of the priest... Or gave the trees and
> bushes only concealment and no cover? What about
> stacking of cover... (I have to try to save Tyron...)
They do!
I forgot the concealment when I was rolling the first time (see the sblock still hit by one) but Irontooth used both -2s and still got a 19.

I share EvKB's sentiment
>I too would like to continue in with this group in one form or another.
In addition to being great players you guys have been very diligent about posting and letting me know when you're unavailable; it's uncommon to have five players who play nice together and keep posting.

My inclination would be to figure out some way to keep the group together.
(With the caveat that my life will get very busy during the end of the year - there could be a significant pause)

EvolutionKB

First Post
I agree, this group is uncommonly good at posting on time/letting know when they are going to be gone. Perhaps it is that +2 to attacks for on time posts? ;) If Graf is up for DMing a game, I'll vote for something in the paragon tier(unless we are going with a living game). My real life games are delayed, and as DM I won't get to experience that for a while.

Graf

Explorer
That is an idea!
We -could- take the same group and someone else could DM :D.

I love playing paragon :)

[d]--[/d]

Paragon is completely beyond my grasp right now. KK1 ate my brain completely, and it wasn't fun for the players either; I thought it would be a cool scenario but mostly people just found it annoying.

The issue is really just capacity for me. After my test tomorrow I'll have free time (in principal). But....

L4W is going to start soon; there will be a lot of characters (well in excess of judges) so we'll need people to run games. I have two short ones planned.

My ePoL game, which was really weak for a while is coming back strong (which I'm very happy about but it's heavy roleplaying, heavy design).

That's three games, all of which have both design (maps, monsters, etc) and roleplaying components.

Plus whatever I'm going to have to do with L4W as a facilitator/judge. (Which, so far, has been a metric ton of typing and organzing).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Ditto on the busy. I'll have a character for L4W (where are you getting the guestimate count on players? I've seen barely 7 regular posters).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads