• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm for fighting on. Tyron still got his encounter power (I hope it will hit), and with the movement penality to stealth, there is no chance Tyron will be able to run and hide...

Graf

Explorer
I have some bad news, when poking around to see the rules about death saves and healing...
You die at -bloodied. Zaram was knocked down to -17; but his bloodied value is only 13....
So... unless I made a math mistake somewhere... Irontooths attack left him dead.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Re Zaram: Ouch!

As for the others: Has Iridian spent his SW yet? Doesn't look like it. So I could use a Heal check for him to spend it (supersedes the stabilization check). Once I can stand and move over there w/o Irontooth gacking me.

Erekose13

Explorer
Nope no second wind used, but no remaining surges either. Thats where not taking an extended rest hurt him more than the loss of his daily.

Graf

Explorer
That would be a barrier to healing Iridian... :(

Sorry for the delay, L4W is due to launch like... now. So I have a lot of stuff I'm trying to chew through.

Should get a second to run things soon.

Remove ads