• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Endur's Return to TOEE part 2

Xael

First Post
Endur said:
Xael-- When Lylamwyn wants to craft magic items, just go ahead and spend the time and gold to craft the items. Mark on your character sheet how much exp you have spent on creating items to date. And I'll just delay your level up (i.e. I'll have one level up for everyone but Lylamwyn, and another Level up for Lylamwyn sometime later).
Sure thing. When we actually have enough money to buy something, as the group as whole has about 600 gp as loot at the moment and the rest as items. :p I suspect that the Return to TOEE has some kind of time limit before the cultists destroy the world or something (33 days?), but I hope to have a chance to craft a few minor items. A Dragon's hoard would probably boost our cash reserves nicely. ;)

I mean, Lylamwyn has to buy spells too...

But if/when we make the trip to Verbobonc, then Lylamwyn should be able to make a few +1 Weapons and/or Armor on the way back. Every item helps and so on, but I doubt we'll be sitting for weeks in Hommlet and wait for Lylamwyn to craft and scribe.

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
Travel Times (on foot or with wagons)
Hommlet to Moathouse: 1 day
Hommlet to Temple of Elemental Evil/Nulb: 2 days
Hommlet to Verbobonc: 6 days
Hommlet to Rastor: 16 days (because of hills and lack of roads, would be 12 days otherwise)

Verbobonc to Temple of Elemental Evil/Nulb: 6 days
Verbobonc to Rastor: 12 days (bypasses the Kron Hills)

Traveling on horseback will cut travel time in half.

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Endur said:
Travel Times (on foot or with wagons)
Hommlet to Temple of Elemental Evil/Nulb: 3 days
Hommlet to Verbobonc: 7 days

Traveling on horseback will cut travel time in half.
Hmm. So if we go to Verbobonc, sell/buy stuff and travel back to Hommlet and then to Temple, Lylamwyn could craft about 10,000 worth of magic items or learn 10 spells.

Not bad, not bad. :)

Endur

First Post
If you are concerned about time, and I'm not commenting on whether you should or should not be concerned about time.

Hommlet to Moathouse: 1 day
Time at Moathouse: ?
Moathouse to Hommlet: 1 day
Time in Hommlet: ?
Hommlet to Verbobonc: 6 days
Time in Verbobonc: ?
Verbobonc to TOEE/Nulb: 6 days
Time in TOEE/Nulb: ?
TOEE/Nulb to Verbobonc: 6 days
Time in Verbobonc: ?
Verbobonc to Rastor: 12 days

Xael

First Post
Endur said:
If you are concerned about time, and I'm not commenting on whether you should or should not be concerned about time.
Thanks. I hope we get some kind of a really big hint in time if we waste too much time. ;) Now, the scroll with 33 day/night thingie might be considered a hint but anyway...

Renne brings a gift to the party of the following potions: ...Hiding, Swimming...
Converted to Elixir of Hiding and Elixir of Swimming in 3.5 (Wondrous Items)?

We have lots of potions. Seriously. I've never seen as many different kind of potions at a time with anybody. Well, maybe Spugnoir has even more potions, but that doesn't count.

I've seen and had about 25 potions of Cure Light Wounds with my character, but that's different since we didn't have a Cleric in the party... :p

Endur

First Post
well, this is not a hint, but that scroll was 1000 years old. If there was a 33 day time limit, its probably expired by now. :)

Xael said:
Thanks. I hope we get some kind of a really big hint in time if we waste too much time. ;) Now, the scroll with 33 day/night thingie might be considered a hint but anyway...

Endur

First Post
ummm, errr, maybe you didn't notice, but you don't have a cleric in this party either. :eek:

Xael said:
We have lots of potions. Seriously. I've never seen as many different kind of potions at a time with anybody. Well, maybe Spugnoir has even more potions, but that doesn't count.

I've seen and had about 25 potions of Cure Light Wounds with my character, but that's different since we didn't have a Cleric in the party... :p

Xael

First Post
Endur said:
ummm, errr, maybe you didn't notice, but you don't have a cleric in this party either. :eek:
Bah, we have a Druid and a Paladin, and a Warlock who can use wands. And even Wands of Cure Light Wounds have better rate of gp to healing than potions. ;)

Remove ads