OOC: Equivalent Exchange--Can Take one More for Psiren

Dire Lemming

First Post
Ok, I just saw Conquerer of Shambala. It's quite good, and quite long (Well for an animated movie, 104 minutes), but you still get the feeling that it wasn't long enough. Well the initial script was apparently about three hours long so yeah... (though I would have happily watched it at that length)

Anyway, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it yet so I'll just mention the bit characters on Ed's side of the gate that I recognized from the show. So far I've recognized Law, Lizardman, Archer, Scar, Lust and Lyra. I've got to watch it again to see if there are more. Oh, also, Wrath really kicks ass.

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Holy cheese balls and frosted cat brain salad! You guys got your asses kicked! Should have tried talking your way out of it. :p Well at least you can't be blamed for not saving the victim in time.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Holy cheese balls and frosted cat brain salad! You guys got your asses kicked! Should have tried talking your way out of it. :p Well at least you can't be blamed for not saving the victim in time.
Hahahahaha, they just fought the minions. The real fight is much harder (albeit it doesn't have as many attacks as the last one always ;))

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dire Lemming said:
Correction, my *protection* got its asses kicked, thank you very much! :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Holy crap, we thought we were having a bad day.
:lol: It's funny--I think the strategies of the two groups each might have worked better on the opposite episode--in fact, when I ran this face-to-face, the crucial turning point in the battle (note that I didn't have the leisure to split everyone up, so I just had Al and Rose tag along for Episode 2) was when Al spent a hero point to do something unexpected that had everyone else saying "No--stop! Al, you naive idiot--now we're all dead!" and then they won the fight immediately :lol:

Raylis

First Post
Now that the chimera is "active" more or less and attacking now, that it'll follow our original plan and Elysia can play possum for a bit :D

Dire Lemming

First Post
We were? I don't remember reading anything like that. Oh well. Have I mentioned tht you should read the manga and see the movie? For one thing it gave me some good insights for playing Al. They're also both very good.

Remove ads