• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Forged Fury

First Post
Aw hell... ummm...

If you get trapped, I think I passed you the red gemstone. Maybe try to present it and see if it calls it off?
[MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], did Whisper see the creature lumber past her position? Or maybe she heard it lumber past?

Forged Fury

First Post
Could work, but watch out that you don't attract whatever is in the water! I'm interested to know what senses it is using to follow you. We might be able to exploit that...

tglassy

Adventurer
Question. Should I start attack it while it's occupied, or should I just shut the door and let the two love birds have their moment?

Forged Fury

First Post
I don't know if there is any mechanical benefit to attacking it while it is grappling the other creature. Maybe just wait for one of the two to come out victorious and then decide if we want to attack it.

tglassy

Adventurer
We can probably get advantage, and it will have to choose to fight us or the other creature. Gives us more free hits, potentially.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads