• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Creamsteak

Explorer
I will say it is too late. You can use it on your death save though. It's meta, but the creature has 11 hit points left at this moment. Down to the wire, but quite possible you'll live.

tglassy

Adventurer
The girl should still have advantage on her attacks, because I'm next to the creature, right? If not, and she misses, I'm going to give her my inspiration so she has advantage.

Forged Fury

First Post
I think you can't be incapacitated, which is why I am wondering about color spray, which should give me advantage if it ends up being blinded.

ETA: Ooohhh, or there's an idea. If I get inspiration and can attack at Advantage, I do get SA damage.

tglassy

Adventurer
I can give my inspiration to someone else when I want to, correct? So if you don't have advantage, I just give you my inspiration.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I don't think you've found something that can be used as that material component (though you know such a thing could be found back in that hidden underground bedroom chamber place).

I'll allow you to move the inspiration, but my preference is you guys do that based on when you think someone has earned it, not just throwing it back and forth for optimization. Whisper did save your life once before though, which would have been a valid time.

Remove ads