(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

In my post I cast Spider Climb but, obviously, if the dolls tells Qawasha it's useless to go up there, I'll not cast it.

What I'm interested in knowing is whether there is a door in the room or a way to go up to the balcony.

Is the person under the blanket doll sized or normal sized?

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
In my post I cast Spider Climb but, obviously, if the dolls tells Qawasha it's useless to go up there, I'll not cast it.
They won't say either way, but if you start to head in that direction, they won't stop you. You can't get in the cage anyhow.

What I'm interested in knowing is whether there is a door in the room or a way to go up to the balcony.
There's likely some stairs, but not a lot of time to look for them through the green smoke. Likewise doors. None are visible through the haze without moving, and you'll have to choose where you're going. Let's call the direction of the cage "North-East" (because it IS, but I doubt anyone has had time to orient themselves, even if they have the ability to do so). The cauldron is directly north. Tables and rocking chairs (built for large creatures, all of them) are east and west.

Is the person under the blanket doll sized or normal sized?
Normal-sized.

Remove ads