• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Mad God's Key

helium3

First Post
Yo. I'm in. Can I use the under-utilized first level cleric (Half-Orc) I created for the Unliving Enworld board? He's just sitting in the Red Dragon Inn sharpening his greataxe. I'm cool with whaterver posting schedule, as long as I'm not expected to post more that say six times a day. I could in theory post more than that, I just don't want to commit to it. I'd prefer the 1st level adventure but I could easily update the cleric to 3rd level.

Tinner

First Post
sleepystyle said:
I'll vote for the first one if lots of undead could possibly mean the game will have a gruesome horror feel to it.

helium3 said:
Yo. I'm in. Can I use the under-utilized first level cleric (Half-Orc) I created for the Unliving Enworld board? He's just sitting in the Red Dragon Inn sharpening his greataxe. I'm cool with whaterver posting schedule, as long as I'm not expected to post more that say six times a day. I could in theory post more than that, I just don't want to commit to it. I'd prefer the 1st level adventure but I could easily update the cleric to 3rd level.

So there's our cleric and two votes for Mad God's Key! Woot!
A couple posts a day is plenty. If we play fast enough for you to make six posts a day, I would be very, very surprised!

Mad God's Key does have some creepy elements to it.
I think that settles it in my mind, Mad God's Key it is!

I'm fine with using a Unliving ENWorld PC, as long as you realize that it'll have to be a different instance of the character. Any XP earned here obviously won't apply t the LEW guy, assuming you ever get to play in LEW (I'm still stalled in the Inn too!)

So, we have the following:

Helium3 - Half Orc Cleric
Lobo Lurker - TBA Fighter-type
Sleepystyle - TBA Wizard

All we need now is a rogue. Let's see those characters!

Helium3 - can you repost that cleric here? He'll need reworked a little. 28 point build, max cash and max hp. See my earlier post

helium3

First Post
Urkulyr Ashgrod, Male Half-Orc Clr1 (Chennet’)
Medium Humanoid (Orc); Alignment: NG

hp 8; Init +0; Spd 30’; AC:14 (Flatfooted:10 Touch:14)
Atk +3 base melee, +0 base ranged
SQ: Darkvision (Ex): 60 ft.; RF: Orc Blood

Saves: Fort +2, Ref +0, Will +5
Abilities: STR 16, DEX 10, CON 10, INT 10, WIS 16, CHA 10.
Skills: Concentration +4, Craft (Armorsmithing) +1, Craft (Weaponsmithing) +1, Knowledge (Religion) +2.

Feats: Armor Proficiency: heavy, Armor Proficiency: light, Armor Proficiency: medium, Martial Weapon Proficiency: Greataxe, Shield Proficiency, Simple Weapon Proficiency.

Special Abilities: Turn Undead (+0, 2d6+1), Fire Domain (Turn water creatures, Rebuke fire creatures), Good Domain (Good Spells +1 CL)

Spells Prepared (Clr 3/2+d): 0-Resistance, Detect Magic, Read Magic; 1-Shield of Faith, Bless, Burning Hands(d).

Possessions:
Weapons: Greataxe (20 gp); Crossbow, light (35 gp); Bolts, crossbow (10) (1 gp); Bolts, crossbow (10) (1 gp); Dagger (2 gp).
Armor: Chain Shirt (100 gp).
Goods: Coin: gp (11) (11 gp); Backpack (2 gp); Rations, trail (per day) (10) (50 sp); Holy symbol, iron (5 gp); 50’ Silk Rope (10gp); Sunrod (4) (8 gp)

Last edited:

Tinner

First Post
Urkulyr looks pretty good.
A few small details need adjusted.

First, max gold for a 1st level cleric is 200 gp. Thus, you still have 79 gp to spend if you wish! Feel free to change purchases or whatever.

Second, I'm not familiar with Chennet. Where can I find a write up of this god?

Third, you need to list your starting prepared spells.

Lastly, and this is no fault of your own, since I didn't say how to format your character, but I'll use you as an example - Please post PC's in a format close to this.
The LEW format has a lot of crap I don't use on it.

Urkulyr Ashgrod, Male Half-Orc Clr1 (Chennet)
Medium Humanoid (Orc); Alignment: NG

hp 8; Init +0; Spd 30; AC:10 (Flatfooted:10 Touch:10)
Atk +3 base melee, +0 base ranged
SQ: Darkvision (Ex): 60 ft.; RF: Orc Blood

Saves: Fort +2, Ref +0, Will +5
Abilities: STR 16, DEX 10, CON 10, INT 10, WIS 16, CHA 10.
Skills: Concentration +4, Craft (Armorsmithing) +1, Craft (Weaponsmithing) +1, Knowledge (Religion) +2.

Feats: Armor Proficiency: heavy, Armor Proficiency: light, Armor Proficiency: medium, Martial Weapon Proficiency: Greataxe, Shield Proficiency, Simple Weapon Proficiency.
Spells Prepared (Clr 3/2):

Possessions:
Weapons: Greataxe (20 gp); Crossbow, light (35 gp); Bolts, crossbow (10) (1 gp); Bolts, crossbow (10) (1 gp); Dagger (2 gp).
Armor: Scale mail (50 gp).
Goods: Coin: gp (79) (79 gp); Backpack (2 gp); Rations, trail (per day) (10) (50 sp); Holy symbol, iron (5 gp).

Dragoon

First Post
I would be interesting in playing the Thief. Mad God's Key sounds like a cool adventure...love the hawk.

Not sure on the race yet. I'll post something soon.

Tinner

First Post
Dragoon said:
I would be interesting in playing the Thief. Mad God's Key sounds like a cool adventure...love the hawk.

Not sure on the race yet. I'll post something soon.

Welcome aboard!

That gives us the following lineup:

Helium3 - Urkulyr Ashgrod, Male Half-Orc Clr1 (Chennet)
Lobo Lurker - TBA Fighter-type
Sleepystyle - TBA Wizard
Dragoon - TBA - Rogue

As soon as characters are done it will be adventure time!

Remove ads