• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Mad God's Key

Tinner

First Post
It loks like Eldred has one 1st level spell too many in his spellbook, unless you were going to buy one? (3 starting spells + Int bonus 3 = 6 Spells)

Other than that, pick your gear and we can get started! :D

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Tinner, are you a stickler for rations & water? Some DMs are, some aren't. Personally, unless it's part of the story in my games I don't bother at all with them.

Tinner

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
Tinner, are you a stickler for rations & water? Some DMs are, some aren't. Personally, unless it's part of the story in my games I don't bother at all with them.

I leave it up to the players. I don't see the point in racking it unless you're specifically playing a survival type game.
But I know some people don't feel like their PC is "complete" unless there's some food and water on the sheet.

Sorry I've been quiet today folks.
I had a fatal HD crash, and I'm in the process of recovery.
I should be back in business in a couple hours.
By Monday morning at the latest. :\

Tinner

First Post
My computer is back in business again, but I need to redo my maps.
Should have them done before tomorrow morning, which means we could start tomorrow, as long as Kel picks a language and Eldred finishes his spells & gear.

sleepystyle

First Post
Eldred Weiss, Male Human, Diviner 1 (Enchantment Barred)
Medium Humanoid; Alignment: CG

HP 6; Init +2; Spd 30; AC:12 (Flatfooted:10 Touch:12)
Atk -1 base melee, +2 base ranged
SQ: RF: Quick to Master, Any Favored Class

Saves: Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5
Abilities: STR 9, DEX 14, CON 14, INT 17, WIS 10, CHA 8.
Skills: Concentration +6, Decipher Script: +7, Knowledge: Arcana +7, Knowledge: Nobility: +7, Knowledge: The Planes +7, Spellcraft: +7.

Feats: Armor Proficiency: none, Weapon Proficiency: [Club, Dagger, Heavy/Light Crossbow, and Quarterstaff], Spells - DC 13 + Spell Level, Bonus Languages: [Draconic, Abyssal, Celestial], Familiar - Antiel [Raven], Scribe Scroll, School of Divination [ Enchantment Barred, +2 Spellcraft on Divinations, Prepare one extra Div per level], Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, and Alertness when Familiar is within 5 feet.

Spells Book:
0 Lvl: All but Enchantments
1st Lvl: True Strike*, Comprehend Lang*, Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Silent Image, Ray of Enfeeblement

[Prepared for preadventure day to day business]:

O Lvl: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light
1st Lvl: Comprehend Lang*, Mage Armor, Silent Image.

[Prepared when trouble is expected]:

0 Lvl: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light
1st Lvl: True Strike*, Mage Armor, Magic Missile

Weapons:

Light Crossbow +3 to hit 1d8 19-20/x2 Range Incr: 80 ft
30 Bolts

Club -1 to hit 1d6-1 20/x2

Goods:
Backpack, Spell Component Pouch, Crossbow, 30 Bolts, Club, 1 Vial of Alchemist's Fire, 2 Srolls of Lesser Orb of Fire

Coins: 5 Gold

sleepystyle

First Post
Oh and as for the who's who-

I'm 29 just moved to Brooklyn from Little Rock. Went to school for English Lit / Media Studies but I've always worked in restaurants from pizza to pastry chef. Helping to start a veggie cafe / juice bar / diner right now so I have long hours due to constant chaos. Been gaming since I was 11 or 12 from the old red box set, to all incarnations of WoD, a little rifts, whatever. White Wolf's Trinity was one of my favorite games but unfortunately it never caught on. No problem finding 3.5 games though ;)

Remove ads