• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rhia, as I said I have no issue with another worshipping Loviatar so don't let Loviana stand in the way of your choice. :)

Isida, hey nothing need happen on her "midnight walk." She has no plans of doing anything evil or vile, she's just happy to get a break from her room but I didn’t want to assume to much so I left it open ended. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok Bro, good to know.

Ralam said:
*At news of the ring of curses Ralam's face contorts with rage and he starts swearing and pacing like a caged leopard.*

"The &*%^# &$^#%@ *$^#^@! He should have just &^$%&*^ died! &*#^%$% godlickers, and there *%^&$#^# services." Ralam stops and turns to Yill, rage still twisting his face, "I've had the curse taken care of. If the &%^$#@* bi&%$ did her job right it shouldn't be a problem. What kind of information has the kid gotten from it?"
Nice tantrum linnorm! I didn't know Ralam had that kind of piss and vinegar in him. He's becoming rather unhinged... :]

linnorm

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Nice tantrum linnorm! I didn't know Ralam had that kind of piss and vinegar in him. He's becoming rather unhinged... :]

Heh, normally he doesn't. The strain of the curse and the fact he (a devil worshipper) needs to rely on a god(ess) for help with it and now the news that the job hit a snag are starting to make him crack. Of course, if you're worshipping an archdevil you're probably not all there to begin with. :uhoh:

Rhia

First Post
Eradiel, Drow Wizard/Mindbender is up! First draft anyway. Since spellbooks cost so much to put together, I didn't get her a weapon. Though whatever she has needs to be concealable, I should think. Anyway, I'll go over it again later to check for mistakes and maybe clean up the overly long backgroun.

I created her as a 3e character since I don't have Faerun 3.5e updates and I used spells from there. Thanks, Isida!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Rhia, Erdiel looks pretty good, and her background is thoroughly despicable (and cool). :] A question and a couple requests: What is the spell that she has permanent on herself? Could you put your familiar's full stats up when you get a chance? And what is your wish list (aside from a concealable weapon)?

Oh, and since this is a 3.0 game, you're good. And nararoot is 2sp a dose. And you used the special spellbook stuff from Magic of Faerun, so that gets you brownie points. ;)

Rhia

First Post
Brownies are nice. So are brownie points!

OK, I added on my sheet 10 doses of nararoot, corrected that I purchased 2 permanency scrolls to make Detect Magic and See Invisibility permanent, and the familiar stats. However, I just copied the stats right out of the MM for the owl. As I have no idea how to advance a familiar from lvl 1 to lvl 5. I'm sort of assuming she stays tiny (I'd like her to) and so doesn't increase in anything except her familiar traits. Let me know if that's wrong. I really have no idea how to do it any other way.

I have a wish list! I just didn't put it there since it's rather gradious and long term. a neat Magic Weapon, Bracer's of Armor with speed enhancement, headband of intellect, cloak of charisma, traveler's cloak, boots of elvenkind, ring of protection, ring of wizardy, glove of storing or gloves of dexterity, wands and scrolls of various useful spells. There are lots of neat stuff that I didn't put down because it's all too much to think about. Really, I trust you. You don't have to use anything on this list.

I love that Spellbook stuff from Magic of Faerun. I actually think she'd have a traveler's spellbook too, but can't really afford to do that! I also wanted to get a Leomund's Secret Chest to hide her book away, but decided that was going pretty far (money wise... 5,000 for every chest and if you lost the reproduction it's gone forever!) and being glamered was probably enough!

P.S.
Spellbooks are expensive and the funny thing is, I've looked over threads starting high level campaigns before and the wizards usually forget that they have to spend money on their spellbooks! I remember one in particular had like a 60,000gp book and didn't account for it in his gold at all. Oh well, I wasn't the DM nor was I playing, just reading. ;)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, I assume the spells a wizard gets for each level are free, and it's only if you want extra spells you have to pay for. Also, how about your cohort? It's the teifling right? What do you envision for class and stuff, or should I surprise you? I'll have your items up yet tonight, along with your cohort, if you give me any suggestions on that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads