• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Galbraith

First Post
Thanks, Ray. I'll be sure to do that if there is a magical item I need that I don't have.

"I'll use my ____________"

"You don't have that!!!" Ray insists.

"Sure I do, I edited my character 10 minutes ago..." :p

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Galbraith said:
Oh, I know that Bro... That is what I was going to do. But why in the world would somone who doesn't have to go looking for food after oversleeping???
No No! Your guy is just worried that someone is trying to read is mind... :D Paranoia can be a good thing. ;)

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Galbraith said:
Heh... just because you can't see them following you doesn't mean they aren't there, right Bro?
shhhhh don't tell anyone...
Anyhow, yeah it can be, my gal changes her appearance pretty much when ever she leaves a building...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
My character has been updated. I know longer proficient for heavy armor (unholy), and have the exotic weapon feat: scourge as a class ability (unholy) Ray of course knows and approved of this like a week ago. View Here

Just seemed weird to have the ability to wear heavy armor when you worship the goddess of suffering... Plus I needed my feats as they are now.

Also my 12th level ability bonus was removed.

Last edited:

Remove ads