Guest 11456

Updated Elsbeth as follows:

Added 1 0-level spell (Open/Close)
Added +1 BAB and +1 Will Save
Updated equipment and finances
Added +6 HP (d6 HD+ 2 CON + 1 FC)
Added 1 rank to Knowledge Arcana, Perception, Spellcraft, and Use Magic Device

OK.

Since you leveled you may add one to any one NPC’s relationship score. Please tell me which one that would be.

Which NPC do you want to change your relationship score for? Ameiko?

Shayuri

First Post
Suldrel, here's Sachiko's list:

Smoke Sticks (2), 40gp, 1lb
Sunrod (3), 6gp, 3lbs
Holy water (4), 100gp, 4lbs
Acid (2), 20gp, 2lbs
Alchemist's Fire (2), 40gp, 2lbs

Costs a total of 206gp, which will leave her with 88.

I'm sure she won't burn down the ENTIRE town if you can get that stuff for her! :)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Perceptions will vary, of course.
Actually this has me a bit puzzled now. I mean, I thought I'd described Fastus' position pretty clearly but now I'm not so sure: sometimes you know what you want to say so you read THAT into your text instead of what you actually said, if you know what I mean. So open question for everybody:

What I think I said is that Fastus abandonned the idea of convincing Ameiko to come along three posts back now. He's seeing some things in Ameiko that has him worried (to him, at least a desire for adventure is a big part of what Ameiko is, (as is confidence in herself) and he's not getting that vibe at all from her right now), so he's asking her what's up. Has she always been this way and he made up stories in his head? Was she as he remembers but then recently changed (read that as: she's in trouble and needs to be saved)? Is something else going on? Is he just reading way too much into this? That's what he's trying to find out.

What did I actually say? (I went ahead and changed the only bit that seemed possibly confusing to me ("If you could?" into "If you could, I mean.").)

Graybeard

Explorer
I may have misread your post. I read it as Fastus was trying to convince Ameiko to join us but part way through your post switched to concern. Then again, I've been playing Elsbeth are pretty naive concerning how and why people act the way they do.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Halfway being the first 'striding over' post, right? That was supposed to have a What the expletive's going on here? feel rather than a Convince, but he was going entirely on emotions at that point (Sachiko was entirely right on that). But the Concern part eventually got through at least. That's good.

And I think I love Elsbeth most when she's thinking the exact opposite of what Fastus is: she's sooo cerebral sometimes it's delightful. :D Kudos.

Kaodi

Hero
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] As per my IC post, Suldrel, ever dutiful, will pay half the cost of your goodies list out of his own gold (which was at 265 and change).

I should probably also add a few rations to my gear. While this seems mostly like a day trip sort of affair, you never know how long we might have to camp if we get in a bind.

Remove ads