Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

perrinmiller

Adventurer
(Grease on the two southern rats. DC14 or falls down. I think that might affect the two squares north of them too. Bahahaha! C'EST LA VIE! :))
You don't have to do that. You could have it coat the wall to the south instead. That way Jakira will not be hampered by the grease.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Fair warning time again, folks: I'll be leaving for three(3) weeks starting on the 8th of May. The first two weeks of that are going to be pretty hectic too, by the looks of things. I'll do my best, but a couple of posts a week - at most! - seem likely at this point.

G

Guest 11456

I had hoped that Graybeard would have posted but I guess there is an issue. I will NPC Elsbeth for now.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The group heads toward the next X on the map that you know to be a ship from the new map. Anything anyone wants to do once you are away from Skitterfoot but before you get to the next destination?
It is hard to say without more information.
What time of day is it? How far is it to the next location? What sort of terrain are we dealing with?

Isn’t there a copy of the map in the AP’s source material? That is the sort of thing that is typically included by Pazio. It would be helpful for some situational awareness. :)

G

Guest 11456

Unfortunately the designers put too much information on that map to post it and no way to easily remove the extra info. It is about 4 p.m. and you estimate about a half hour trek to the next site. Then about another hour to the final site. You are dealing with swamp.

Remove ads