• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC - Pathfinder] The Fog of War

ghostcat

First Post
First off, my pitiful roll means that Piedra does not even manage to climb the stairs. However, if your giving me a free pass then I won't argue.

Second. Does Piedra have a shot at the two guards he spotted. If so, can he use his crossbow from the steps or will he have to use one of the guns, which he does not trust.

Shayuri

First Post
I am a little mystified as to Mellisande's position. Is she still on the ladder? If so, who has line of sight/effect to us (and conversely, us to them)?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
First off, my pitiful roll means that Piedra does not even manage to climb the stairs. However, if your giving me a free pass then I won't argue.

Second. Does Piedra have a shot at the two guards he spotted. If so, can he use his crossbow from the steps or will he have to use one of the guns, which he does not trust.

I am a little mystified as to Mellisande's position. Is she still on the ladder? If so, who has line of sight/effect to us (and conversely, us to them)?

Rats. That's what I get for posting when I'm hopped up on antihistamines and steroids. (I had an allergic reaction to my antibiotics.) Looking back at the post, I guess some of it doesn't make much sense.

So, some minor retcon: Piedra's at the top of the ladder with line-of-sight on the guards, who've not spotted Mellisande, since she's below Piedra on the ladder.

That make sense?

ghostcat

First Post
Not really. With a 4 on his climb roll, Piedra should still be at the bottom of the ladder handing on for dear life. However, I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Yeah, it's time for some freebies. Piedra's up the ladder this round. Everyone next round. Don't bother with rolls. This has dragged on too long due to my inconsistencies. Time to kick the narrative in the butt.

On the plus side, I've been let go again, so after tomorrow, I'm unemployed and will have more time to post.

:erm:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Well, me neglecting y'all has paid off. I got a bunch of Spes Magna writing done, and I found a new job. I'm going to get all of my games updated this weekend, starting with Fog of War.

Remove ads