• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC - Pathfinder] The Fog of War

Andor

First Post
Ha this is a really entertaining bit of roleplaying. I'm jewish, my mother, uncle and grandmother spent 2 years in a NAZI POW camp desperatly hiding the fact that they are jews. And now I'm playing a polytheistic cleric grilling some poor polish Rabbi about his being the good guy in the depths of the holocaust. ;)

Andor

First Post
I'm going away for a few weeks. I expect I will have irregular internet access so I will try to keep up but may take a day or 2. ^^;

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Holy crap! I can log on!

With luck, whatever gremlin has kept me off ENWorld for several days has been found and defeated. I've got Mass to got to in a bit followed by a birthday party. I'll do my best to start updating my games this evening.

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, it's up again, but it's slooooowwwww...

My posting's down to a crawl. Most people's postings are.

Hopefully they'll get this fixed, whatever it is.

ghostcat

First Post
Mark, I am confusing player knowledge with character knowledge. As in, this appears to be a near Real-World universe.

The question is, "have the characters been told anything that would imply that magic is unknown on this world?"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The question is, "have the characters been told anything that would imply that magic is unknown on this world?"

Yes, you have. At a minimum, in the meeting with Tevye, he mentioned things such as their not being other races than human, and he expressed great amusement at a common cantrip. Tevye was also quite amazed by the purification of the rotten potatoes. Assuming that magic is unknown isn't too great a stretch.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have bad news:

Someone please do me a favor. Hit the OOC links in my sig and let people know that I've been delayed by life again. My new child has apparently died in utero. It's going to take at least a few days for things to return to something passing normal around here.

Thanks.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Hello! Things are gradually approaching what passes for normal. I'm going to get the game moving again ASAP. I guess then we'll find out if I still have players.

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads