[OOC]Pros and Cons

Corinthi

First Post
I'd be happy to play. I'll do the snoop, computer nerd/electronics expert if no one has any complaints. I'm a huge Spycraft fan and own all the books.

Macbeth

First Post
One thing that may get lost in my above post, but that all players need to know: your "Department" does not nessecarily reflect any kind of espionage service or anything, just a general background. So a character from "department" d-3: Computer Espionage, could be a hacker, a professional programmer, or pretty much any other reasonable background. if none of the backgrounds fit, just go with D-0.

Larcen

Explorer
MacBeth, if you don't get a full complement of experienced Spycraft players and have an opening, I am interested. I don't have the book or a class preference, so I will take whatever no one else takes, as long as you you feel it's a class/position appropriate for a newbie to run.

If it turns out that I am picked up, I will most probably buy the book at that point. But seriously, I am willing to wait and see if more experienced players show up, or conversely other inexperienced players, as I wouldn't want to be the only guy who needs hand holding. ;)

ES2

First Post
Well, if your gonna be a Snoop, then put me down as a Wheelman. Perhaps you can install a super cool computer into the car or something. :D

I have only the core book and always wanted to give it a try, but its hard for me to come up with story's that work with espionage, but being a player would kick so much a** .

Corinthi

First Post
I can't help but like Snoops. In so many of the 'Spycrafty' movies later, the hackers have gotten such good Characters.

Seth Green in the Italian Job was a blast as 'Napster'.

Ocean's 11 had the sweaty spook with the nervous disorder.

Undercover Brother had 'Smart Brother'.

Now, the Usual Suspects and Lock Stock didn't have much in the way of computers stuffs, but I think Hackers easily evens the score.

And I'd be happy to set up a rig in the Wheelman's car or van. If we get the levels maybe I'll put a backdoor in 'Northstar'.

:cool:

Mirth

Explorer
Sort of a spycraft newbie myself, I only have the core book and have never played before. I would love to play a Pointman. Would it be appropriate for us to cast our characters like a movie? Set the "film" in the '60s say and everybody chooses which actor from that time period is playing our roles?

Jay

Macbeth

First Post
Mirth said:
Sort of a spycraft newbie myself, I only have the core book and have never played before. I would love to play a Pointman. Would it be appropriate for us to cast our characters like a movie? Set the "film" in the '60s say and everybody chooses which actor from that time period is playing our roles?

Jay
Interesting idea, its up to you guys if you want to do it..

Remove ads